which insanity dvd is your favorite?

darine

Cathlete
a friend of my sister has the set

I thought before I order, I will try one to get a feel

which one is your favorite?

I know this not what you want to hear, but I like all of them - each has its own unique twist. Since you have not done any of the Insanity workouts I would suggest picking one of the Month 1 workouts since they are shorter, but not (and I repeat NOT) Pure Cardio :eek: just because there are no breaks in Pure Cardio and that would just be mean of me to suggest you start with that one :D even though it ended up being one of my favs from the series. Maybe start with Pure Cardio Circuit (or maybe it's called Plyo Cardio Circuit?) just because I believe that was the one Beachbody sent out to some members of the One-on-One series as an introduction to Insanity. Let us know what you think of it!!! :D

Last edited:
I love all of them. I like month two because they are longer. If you didn't do Insanity workouts I recommend the month one workouts. You have to learn the new moves and you have to build up to the month two level. :)

Timea

My favorite is Pure Cardio in Month 1. I like it because each move is just a minute and isn't repeated so I really give each move my all knowing I won't have to do it again and then look forward to the next move. It is tough, though! :)

Erica

I love all of them but my favorites are 1. Max Interval Sports Training 2. Max Interval Pylo and 3. Pure Cardio

Last edited:
Pure Cardio turned out to be my favorite from the first month but if you really want a sense of what the program is like, I recommend Plyo Cardio Circuit or Cardio Power & Resistance. Both follow similar formats of a few exercises with a rest, and lots of plyo mixed in with some push-ups and core work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.