Where to buy used fitness DVDs and equipment

amybajamy

Cathlete
Does anyone know a good place besides ebay and local classifieds? It seems like ebay is mostly new products now with very few used items.

I wish cathe.com had a for sale or trade forum. I guess that doesn't make much sense though since she has her own products to sell.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Most cities have stores that sell used equipment (not videos, though). Play It Again Sports, comes to mind, but your local stores would be different. Did you Google used equipment for your city?

I have had great success with posting locally in newspapers or on craigslist. There are a ton of people, especially around the new year, that get new workout equipment and dvds. After a few weeks they give up and its half price merchandise for the rest of us :)

Some people have had luck finding stuff for a really good price at Goodwill or the Salvation army.

I love the Swapmeet at http://firmbelivers.yuku.com/. You can buy/sell/trade fitness items. I have had some good buys there. You have to be a member... just apply.

Another member of the Ya Ya swaps here! I LOVE that site. I have bought and sold so many things there over the years....a good portion of my dvd collection is from there.

For equipment, you may want to check craigslist. I just bought an Urban Rebounder in perfect condition for $30 last week!

Thanks everyone! I'm looking for ropes and I don't know that I'll find them used. :( I tried Craigslist, I'll have to try Plat It Again Sports.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.