Where is the presale?

darine

Cathlete
Hello

Where is the presale. What is the advantage? Is it cheaper. what's the point of ordoring 6 months in advance? Where do I find the info. I know monday is the official day and will recieve an email but where is the info that people are talking about?

thx

I'm not sure what you mean by "where is the presale?".

The information on the new workouts is as follows:

Our next production will be filmed in late June and is called the 4 day Split. The 4 Day Split is designed to be a total cardio and strength workout program that fits your busy lifestyle. It consists of four (approx. 60 minute) workouts. Each workout will have a separate cardio segment followed by an intense heavy weight training routine. We will use the push pull training approach since time is of the essence and we want to effectively maximize your time as we push you to COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE with little to no rest between exercises. While cardio and weight groupings and content are always subject to change, we plan to have the following four day split:

Workout #1….High Intensity Step Aerobics Plus HEAVY WEIGHTS Chest/Back

Workout # 2….Cardio Kickbox Plus HEAVY WEIGHTS Legs and Core

Workout # 3….Boot Camp Cardio PLUS HEAVY WEIGHTS BI’s and TRI’s

Workout # 4….. Low Impact Step Aerobics PLUS HEAVY WEIGHTS Shoulders and core

Film Date: SEPT/OCT 07

THREE DAY SPLIT…HEAVY WEIGHTS

This workout series is designed to be an updated sequel to the Slow and Heavy Series, yet different in its approach. I have listened to your feedback and comments concerning Heavy Weight routines and found the Three Day Split to be the answer. In this series, we will expand upon the Slow Heavy concept bringing you to maximum muscle exhaustion and failure. We’ll be honing in on maximum muscle recruitment through various high intensity training techniques. These workouts will each be about an hour in length and contain NO CARDIO. We’re talking heavy weights and hard work. This series is all about breaking strength plateaus, boosting your metabolism, and gaining 100 percent PURE LEAN STRENGTH.

Film Date: DEC 07’ thru FEB 08’

BOXING SERIES….We are designing a unique and comprehensive series that will cover all elements of boxing from skills, to drills, to high intensity workouts. You’ll learn everything from wrapping your hands, to throwing an effective uppercut, to hitting the bag. Not only will you learn all the fundamentals and improve your skills, but you’ll improve muscular development, heighten your aerobic capacity, build better self confidence, and release stress too. Simply put, boxing is an excellent way to get and stay in shape! I will share more details as the series gets closer, but for now I can tell you that I have been working with an accomplished boxer and have even invited our pro to do a boxing demonstration during the roadtrip with me. Together we will highlight what will be featured in this exciting new series.

ON THE DIGITAL END, we have a ton of stuff we have been working VERY diligently on. Of course you know we have mentioned the Ipod workouts, but really there is so much more. We’ve actually been working “quietly” on this project for 2 ½ years. I will save the details of this exciting venture for a time when we are closer to sharing its monumental content (probably later in the summer), but can tell you that that over 400 Ipod workouts are currently in some phase of production and or planning. Not only will we be supplying workouts for Ipods, but also for Zune, Apple TV, and Tivo. We have also developed some very unique and special software that I’m really excited about and can’t wait to tell you about when I announce more details in just a few more months.

You do get a better price if you order during presale. I think last time we paid $69.99 for all the workouts and we even got a bonus thrown in (Cardio Fusion). I'm quite sure they're much more expensive now if you order them all separately.

As for 'where is the presale': Cathe/SNM will probably post more detailed info in a sticky at the top of the Ask Cathe forum on Monday, with a link to the presale, but you can also access it from the homepage of www.cathe.com .

The presale isn't like the Road Trip: it won't 'sell out' in just a few minutes, or even hours, so don't fret about not ordering on Monday.That's just the start of the presale. You should have at least a couple of weeks to get the lowest presale price (which is usually a bit over 1/2 of what the final price will be) and presale price increases will be announced before they happen.

>What is the advantage? Is it cheaper.
>what's the point of ordoring 6 months in advance?

There are a couple of reasons I always order during the presale.
1st, I get the best price. Almost 1/2 price is awesome!
2nd, The presale orders are shipped in the order in which they're received. In otherwords, I get my stuff FAST because I order on the first day.

Well, usually it's almost 1/2 off. That could change.

I saw the presale test page and this time it looks like it's $20 off the retail price. That could change since it was just the test page info and not real info.

ok, I go to the lonk you gave me and I see the presale. however, how do you get there from the Home page.

Honestly, it's like I am missing something. I don't understang Cathe's Website and I don't know where to get the info from. It's not clear. Where do I find the updates. I also register my email and I never recieved any emails.

plz help

Darine-I don't think there's anything to miss at this time. THe link posted above was posted from another fitness board. I'm not sure how THEY found or got it, but it was brought from another board.

I hope this helps.

Gayle

>ok, I go to the lonk you gave me and I see the presale.
>however, how do you get there from the Home page.
>
>Honestly, it's like I am missing something. I don't understang
>Cathe's Website and I don't know where to get the info from.
>It's not clear. Where do I find the updates. I also register
>my email and I never recieved any emails.
>
>plz help

I don't think they are ready yet. It will be posted on Cathe's front page when they are.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.