where everyone lives ?

Liz,
I'm registered there, but I don't appear in your list! How do I add myself to it (I didn't see a link there "add yourself to our list")?

-Connie

>I'm moving in a week to El Dorado Hills, California, about 35
>minutes from Sacramento (hi Colleen!) in the Sierra Foothills.
> Hey, Liz, where exactly are you? We may be nearby!
>-Kate

Hi Kate! I'm in Ukiah, which is in Mendocino County. Kinda weird, about 2 hours from San Francisco, but also about 2 hours from Sacramento!

Liz

>Liz,
>I'm registered there, but I don't appear in your list! How do
>I add myself to it (I didn't see a link there "add yourself to
>our list")?
>
>-Connie

Hi Connie!

Did you join after we upgraded the site? It was an weird brown color before, now it's blue and white. We weren't able to transfer the old accounts over to the new site, but it just takes a minute to register - just click on 'My Fitness Center' at the top of the home page. Once you click, you'll see a short form at the bottom of the page.

How's getting certified going?

Liz

That's so cool that we live near one another. I thought I was the only one from this area. You'll have to e-mail me so we can share more details than we can in the open forum.

Hi - I live about 5 minutes outside of Houston, TX. I was born in Illinois (Arlington Heights), moved when I was 8 to Charlotte, NC and then moved to Texas when I was 11, so I've lived here for 26 years now.

Kris

I live in MANSFIELD, Nottinghamshire, UK ! LOL Quite a distance from Mansfield, Ohio !!!!! :D

Shaz, I went to college in Chichester, West Sussex :) ....lovely part of Britain ! :)

Anna :)

Tampa, FL (for most of my life) although I consider myself a Minnesotan at heart since I was born and grew up there (had to mention that since I noticed quite a few people from the Twin Cities too). Cool thread. Neat to notice someone else from Littleton, CO where I lived for a few years.

Tracy, Shari,Hollie and Sarah(sbigelow) ... we all live within just a few hrs or so from each other ... So hopefully in the near future we can do that .... hugs ... Rhonda:7 :7 :+ :7 :7

I live in Suffolk County on Long Island. I used to live in Charlottesville, Va, New Mexico, Connecticut and Indiana. Never again in Indiana.
How many of you gals are on Long Island?

Hi! I live in Big Rapids Michigan. Was raised McComb Mississippi, then moved to Hallettsville Texas. (that's where all my family lives)so TX will always be home. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.