WHERE DID IT GO?!!!!

kelley111

Cathlete
Ok, this sounds really crazy. I just opened my mail. I had a package with a little magazine inside. I have totally lost the magazine. I have just spent like 30 minutes literally walking around trying to find this stupid little magazine. Where could it have gone? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I'm going nuts trying to find it as I was thinking of maybe ordering something. This is too crazy.

Oh man, I've done that too. Have you thrown anything out? Did you accidentally throw the magazine out with anything?

I found it. FINALLY!!!! I remembered that I had gotten the paperwork out on the rebounder as a couple of girls were interested in buying it. Sure enough, I filed my little magazine back with my papers. lol OMG, I seriously was going crazy trying to find it. My son thinks I'm nuts.

LOL, your son has a lot to learn. We ALL do that. I completely lost my new HRM watch yesterday. And a boot.

I'm so glad you found your little magazine!! My only question is, why do you call it a "little" magazine? ;)

uh, I opened a new package of gum one time took one peice out and threw the rest away - what the,...???? So I do crazy things like that all the time. Maybe the fairies have it LOL:p

Catherine

Wendy,
Sorry, LMAO at that one, but only because I've done similar things:+ Like put the milk in the cabinet???

Catherine

I have lent out, moved to a new location, or just simply LOST my favorite HC workouts :( :( :(

I am lost without KickMax, MuscleMax and CoreMax. I have racked my brain until it hurts. I have searched the entire house and NOTHING!!!

So I completely understand!!!!

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back