Where did everyone go to college?

LOL, here's my list (so far):

Occidental College
Foothill Community College
Menlo College
University of California, Santa Barbara

Actually earned my degree after 5 majors and 4 schools in 5 years...I have a very short attention span, it turns out!

And now I'm in law school at Santa Clara University.

UCSD! (University of California at San Diego)

Great for the sciences, especially biology. AND the campus is in beautiful La Jolla, the "jewel" of San Diego. I had a really great experience there. (Memmmmmorieeeeeees...)

I got a BS in microbiology and a BA in psychology at UCSD, and my teaching credential at Sacramento State (just picked that one because it was close, really). I wasn't as impressed with Sac State; it was just okay.

Good luck in your application and selection process...this is a really exciting time in your life!

-Kate

Hey, Jenni

Why did you chose Cleveland State? Was Kent an option? Just curious, I'm trying to decide between them at the moment for my Masters as well...

Carrie

New York University, for both my BA and MA in English literature. I am wondering if it is a waste, as I don't teach now. The New York City public high school system is a bit dangerous.

I-O!!!!!!!! (that's for you Stacy:))

Undergrad: Glenville State College in WV
Vet School: THE Ohio State University

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi

Wow lots of people from Ohio State!

I went to Virginia Tech - loved all 5 years! LOL!
Go Hokies!
(and don't ask me to explain what a Hokie is....) :)

BA: Johns Hopkins University, Social and Behavioral Sciences

MA, M.Ed.: Teachers College Columbia University, Vocational Rehabilitiation Counseling and Vocational Evaluation

MS: Johns Hopkins University, Special Education at Secondary Level

"What a mouthful...."

Rhonda

1. William Patterson College, Wayne, NJ - could not handle the academics and social aspects...2. Middlesex Community College, Edison, NJ - recieved AA, awesome experience, loved it!...3. Rutgers-recieved BA...4. University of South Florida, Tampa-recieved MA

BS-Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, Biotechnology, 1994

MS-Hood College, Frederick, MD, Biomedical Science, 2006

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.