When you get a shipping notice...

andtckrtoo

Cathlete
Could you please post your order number here so we can figure out where we are in the scheme of things? Thanks!

My order number is 15521. I just received my shipping notice. Scheduled for delivery 10/18 :7 . I live in MD.

Cathy

I never got a shipping notice but it was delivered today. I live in NY--it says it was shipped yesterday. My number was 14200.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

I got a shipping notification on Monday night and I was order # 13339. I got my dvds yesterday.

ETA: I live in CT.

Allison

I have no idea what my invoice number is. And, I'm too lazy to search my email for it. I do know that I ordered on Aug.3rd and they shipped my order today. Since I live close to NJ, I'll get it tomorrow. Yippee!!!!:)

Hope this helps.
Wendy

>I never got a shipping notice but it was delivered today. I
>live in NY--it says it was shipped yesterday. My number was
>14200.
>
>
>[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***
>
>My fitness blog:
>http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
>
7.gif

OH MY GOSH!!!! When I came home this afternoon I looked for a bump under my welcome mat just in case and didn't see one. Then my dog, was barking and I thought nothing of it. I usually can hear the UPS truck a mile away when I'm expecting a delivery. Anyway, After reading your comment, I tracked my package and to my surpise it said delivered!!! I was waiting for a shipping notice too and ran out the front door and here they are....woo hoo!!!!
Angela

I had order # 15760 and I just received my shipping notice. October 24th to San Jose, CA. I just ammended my rotation. }(

I rec'd my shipping notice late this afternoon. I order on Tuesday, August 28, 2007, innvoice # 16191. I'll be recieving mine on Friday, in Michigan. Yea! Deb

I don't know my invoice number, but I ordered around September 1 and my dvds shipped today and will be here TOMORROW!

By the way, I screamed -- and LOUD -- when I opened my e-mail!!

I am little bummed because I ordered on July 13th (at least according to the email I have in my inbox), invoice #15,219 and my UPS verification says that my package won't be delivered until October 23.

:( I thought it was going to be sooner.

Maybe it is taking longer because I am in California?

I ordered the first day, June 25. My number is 13488. I paid for 2 day shipping to San Diego, CA. My package is out for delivery. I learned the hard way that it takes UPS a week to deliver ground from the other side of the country and I hate to wait that long !!:)

Rose - yes the DVD's are being shipped from New Jersey, so if you ordered UPS Ground, it take about 7 days to get them across the US. I'm in the same boat, but my frugle self bulks at pay another eight WHOLE DOLLARS for faster shipping. *shakes head at self*

Rose- I ordered the first day of the presale and I won't be getting mine until the 22nd so don't feel so bad. I'm in AZ and it does take UPS a week to deliver ground to here from NJ. I'm so mad at myself because I always order with faster delivery but I didn't this time for some reason (for the life of me I can't think of what that reason might have been).

Jacque

My number is 16761 and I have not yet received a shipping notice. I am anxiously awaiting my notice!

I can't remember my number, but I ordered the first day of the preorder w/regular shipping and I live in Oregon. Mine are scheduled for delivery on Oct. 22.

I'm on the forums looking for reviews to tide me over.

Maggie:7 :p :7

My number is 13563 I did not receive a shipping notice.
When I got home from work this evening my package was
waiting for me.
I live in Michigan.

My number is 1353? and I still haven't received a notice but I was finally able to track the package late, late last night.

They should be delivered tomorrow. That gives me about 2 weeks to get ready for the November rotation.

Christine-
I ordered something like 13300. I had to track mine through the Cathe website since I never got an email notice. I'll have it on Monday 10/22. I hope. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.