When is your birthday?

Another Leo roaring through!

>July 28, 1961 - Leo
>
>Sue, Mary - fellow 44-year-olds!!!
>
>Mary!!! Bite your tongue, we are most definitely not OLD!!!!
>We are like fine wine, we get better with age!!!

Jane, we have the same birthday, except I was born in 1976!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPPER86! I was 32 when I quit smoking and took up mountain biking. I am now 40 (almost 41) and the last 8 years have been the best yet. Have a blast - the 30's are wonderful. So far the 40's aren't so bad either.

Mine is 3/4/68--Pisces

After my 35th birthday, I coined the following mantras:

"I'm younger than most but older than quite a few":-(

AND

"There's always someone older}( " ... and that's a fact, no matter how old you are;-)

Katrina

11/27/1958 - Saggitarius - but I don't know what this means because I don't know anything about astrology. I just realized I'm 46 yrs. old. When did this happen?

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

I normally wouldn't post on this one, but since my birthday is TODAY, I thought it would be worth mentioning!!

}(

I am now 48. Eegads.

>July 28, 1961 - Leo
>
>Sue, Mary - fellow 44-year-olds!!!
>
>Mary!!! Bite your tongue, we are most definitely not OLD!!!!
>We are like fine wine, we get better with age!!!

Almost 44. August 19, 1961

RE: Happy Birthday Mogambo!!!

Awesome thread!!

I am 7/6/65 -same birthday as Run-4-fun, but she's 5 years younger than I am (oh to be 35 again...sigh;) ).

Kathy S and Sue share my hubby's birthday 7/9/although he is also 1965. Yes, we are 3 days apart (he loves older women:D )

We both cannot believe we are 40!!!

Rhonda

5/14/65 - Another Taurus, but not many of those here so far. This is funny though, I also drive a Taurus.
Colleen

Mine is 11-24-67, Sagittarius, but I have to confess that when I was younger since my birthday was just after the Sag. deadline of Nov. 22nd (I think) I would look at the Scorpio horoscopes to see which one I liked better. Is that fair?

Keli

Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating August birthdays (and there are a lot of you!)

I'm 10-04-81. Libra.

Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.