What's your favorite Xmas song?

Mine is "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams
Also "Wonderful Xmas Time" by Paul McCartney

Oh and "Christmas Cannon" by the TransSiberian Orchestra that is a BEAUTIFUL song!

Kali

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro/cartoonblob01/lb/175/130/143/.png[/img] [/url]

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

My DD just lost both her front teeth, so our current fav is, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"

We also like "I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas"

and "When Santa Claus gets your letter"

All kids' songs, but our favs right now!!

Jenn

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me Christine....I love Dominic the donkey too!!

Holly Jolly Christmas
Rockin around the Christmas tree as sung by Brenda Lee
Santa Baby

Mary did you know is my husbands favorite.
I really don't have "a fav" christmas song, but I love anything sung by Yolanda Adams. Her holiday albums are awesome.

I love so many Christmas songs it's hard to narrow it down to just one:

White Christmas sung by Bing Crosby always brings tears to my eyes

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (as my 4 year old and 6 year old have been singing it non stop and it's so precious sung by children)

Silent Night.

And then John Lennon's "And so this is Christmas...."
And Paul McCarteney's "Wonderful Christmas Time". It's a happy tune and a compliment to Lennon's soul-searching melody.

Clare

LOL Robin, all we ever did was spill hot wax over everything... now I'll think of your DH every time I think of the candles!! Please thank him for me- that's a great memory he made for you (and thanks for sharing)!!

Hmmmm... this year:

favorite that makes me cry every time I pay attention: Little Drummer Boy

favorite one to play along with, plus the bonus that it's my (Rev.) sister's least favorite: Santa Baby

favorite one to sing sitting next to my dad and sister in church and harmonizing while Dad tries (and fails) to not cry: Angels we have heard on High

favorite "modern" song: Blue Christmas

favorite one I tend to find myself singing: all the other ones!!! :p

Fun thread!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.