What's your favorite CTX workout?

daisyheather

Cathlete
Even though I love all of them I think my favorites are Kickbox and Step and Intervals. Yesterday I did Kickbox and just had so much fun. My lats are talking to me today from all the punching. Not to mention the ab/plank section at the end always makes me a little sore the next day. So what is your fave and why? Heather

I enjoy them all so much, but if I had to pick I would say Power Circuit because I LOVE the music in this one!
Angela:D

All Step and 10*10*10 are way above the others for me. Power Circuit gets done a lot too, it's quick and dirty!

Clare

Step and Intervals!!! My idea of the perfect workout. Where's Hollie?, she always agrees with me on this one.:)
Dawn

I've only had it a couple of weeks! Don't make me choose already! Seriously though, I'm so glad I got it and right now I'm really in love with all of CTX and have been combining CTX with the Cathe's I already have to make up the July rotation (Body Max arrived today though uh oh...) - it's so flexible and I like the music too!
ATB,
- Lisa :)

My all time favorite is 10-10-10 and kickbox. I do love the way you do get a nice upper body workout with kickboxing:)

Gee, that is a hard one! I love them all so much....but I would have to say Step and Intervals. I do it the most. I just love that series! :+

Linda

i'm so glad to read all your responses since i just broke down and ordered this dvd last friday! now i REALLY can't wait for it to get here!

Hmmmmm...........Hands down number one fave: All Step!!

Then.....
Step & Intervals
Kickbox
10-10-10
Power Circuit
Leaner Legs

I think....LOL

Hahaha..Hi Dawn! I just posted at the end of this thread. I think Step & Intervals would be a very close second to All Step for me. They both rock, though!!!!!!

Hollie

Thanks for all the great replies. It's fun to see what other Cathe-addicts think. If there's one thing we all agree on- they're all awesome! The series is a work of genius in my opinion. :) Can't wait for the BB series. I have a feeling I'll be saying the same thing about it! Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.