What's up for your weekend?

No plans yet! DH Is out of town so it's just me and my two little boys. Yikes. I'd better think of something to keep them entertained! Maybe we'll just go to the library and check out videos (some for them and some for me).

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Tonight I think DF and I are going to sit on our butts and watch TV -- we went to bed before Grey's last night, so we will watch that. We also borrowed a movie from someone that we want to see.

Tomorrow I have to go to Richmond (VA) for a wedding -- my best friend from high school! Tomorrow night DF and I will probably get in the hot tub and relax.

No plans yet for Sunday, and hopefully it will stay that way!!

Kids are going to dad's, so work till midnight tonight, get up to go shopping in morn with cousin, chill for the afternoon at my Poppy's house for a cousins bday party, then chill some more (maybe clean house), then going out with a bunch of friends to local bar, where they are having a mechanical bull. No I will not ride the bull, but it draws a big crowd and should be fun. Then work SUnday.
Just try to keep busy so I don't dwell on missing the boys!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Katie,

I have to ask...I mean, I know that it's probably not the same wedding, but you just never know!!! The groom's name isn't David, is it?

Don't meant to hijack...just had to ask!

Husband will be at cub scout camp with the 2 older boys, so I will be home with my 2 year old. I'm sure I will be mainly chasing him around all day, but I may get to go to the grocery store and run a vacuum. Want to trade Lori?

Sally

The hubby and I are going to Taste of Atlanta on Saturday and we may take in a movie IF we can agree on what to see.

I have an interview tomorrow with Anytime Fitness to be a personal trainer! So nervous...so excited! First time ever to do this! Wish me luck!
Clarissa

>I have an interview tomorrow with Anytime Fitness to be a
>personal trainer! So nervous...so excited! First time ever to
>do this! Wish me luck!
>Clarissa

GOOD LUCK!! Let us know how it goes!

This was so great to see what everyone is doing!!

Annette Bethel

Andrew's football game (he lost), but almost made an interspected the ball. :D and watching the USC/UNC game. Watched part of the Miami/GT game. GT won. I love college football.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.