what's on your keychain

cathemade

Cathlete
I have to carry so many keys and wondered what type of keychain or key ring you have.

I have a swiss army knife with little sissors, nail file and knife. I also have a little rubber doggie. :7

Oh, yay! I get to reply first!

My keychain is a southwestern style turtle. I also have a holder for chapstick, which for some reason I call "lippy stuff."

I have a coach key chain that I can clip on to my pocket book or belt loop....When I was much younger I was one of those girls who had more keychains than keys cause I had all those plastic ones with the funny sayings on them!:7

You really want to know? Here you go:

stuffed mini tiger
stuffed mini turtle
purell
chain that says "I love penguins"
silver medal from my step sis
borders card
stop and shop card
gym card
wegmans card
shop rite card
a&p card
little magnet don't know from where
two office keys
two car keys
two house keys
I never lose my keys -- they weight about a pound.

-a red mini-flashlight
-a red plush lobster
-a red "tangle" toy

All the red stuff makes it easy to find in my purse.
-Nancy

My keychain is a mini Ohio license plate with the name "Darlene" on the bottom. I found a half dozen of them in the bargain bin at Kmart and bought 'em all. I guess they overstocked on the name DARLENE & couldn't find enough DARLENEs to buy them so they put them on sale. How odd... :) :) :)

Darlene

I don't even have a keychain. I just carry the car key with keypad. I want to be able to put it in my pocket, so I don't have anything else with it.

Besides, I don't even have any other keys. I get into my house by using my garage door opener in my car.

I have a little shrinkie dink made by a preschooler (I am a pre-school teacher) with hand written Mrs. ------
Colleen

I have two. My car key chain only has those plastic school pictures iwht my daughter on it, the past two years.

My house & other keys are on a WW key chain along with all the charms I got from WW plus all those stupid key cards that you get from stores. I hate them, but it's better than having the full size cards in my wallet.

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

I'm always so tempted to put more stuff on my keychain, but I make my husband hold them if we go somewhere, so he has some say so in it. x( All I have is a mini maglite flashlight, a frog, and a humane society member's metal.

Barbara

Nothing! My car has a push button start so I carry just the sensor. I use the garage door opener to enter my house. The less keys and stuff the better! I'm all about simplicity...

Mine is an old Gucci keychain, with 2 sets of car keys, house keys and pics of my children as well as various drug and grocery store dohigiees,thingamigigies. :D, One time I had St. Christopher, an angel, cross and St. Patrick but they fell off.

>Nothing! My car has a push button start so I carry just the
>sensor. I use the garage door opener to enter my house. The
>less keys and stuff the better! I'm all about simplicity...
>
>

Our Lexus has the push button start, but that "sensor" is as big, or bigger, than any car key I've ever had!

I'm with you though... no key chains, no extra keys, nothing! I want to be able to put it in my pocket and be done with it!

I heard on Cartalk (with Click and Clack, the Tappit Brothers) one time that your car keychain shouldn't carry too much stuff on it because if it's too heavy, the weight can wear on the ignition by changing the angle of the key when it's inside the ignition.

Susan L.G.

a silver Tiffany keyring that was engraved for a graduation gift from my uncle. i need to clean it!

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.