What's everyone doing this weekend?

Fun? Exciting? No:-(

I really have no clue what I'm doing, but I'm sure it will involve checking on my in-laws, and we have a friend just diagnosed with cancer that we're planning to call. I'm hoping we can at least go out to dinner one evening.

I'm not doing anything fun or exciting either, Michele. I think I'll just curl up in a ball in the corner and rock back and forth, moaning softly while trying my best not to inhale copious amounts of drywall dust.

Not fun, but exciting for me: laying down wood floor in my bedroom at my new house and then putting up my bed!!! Oh and unpacking the rest of my thingsx(

Tonight will be fun though, I'm going out to dinner with my SO, my parents, and good friends. I just wish this work day would hurry up and get over with already!!
Brandi

eta: My SO just called to say he reserved a suite at a hotel about 45 minutes away from us for tomorrow night. He's been working a lot, we'll get to have some alone time. I feel guilty already though, because there's still so much to do at the house!

I'm continuing construction on some cabinets for my laundry room, setting a pre-fab shower pan in mortar, and hanging cement board in my new shower stall.

As Mom used to say, it keeps me off the streets...:)

All the mardi gras parades start tonight. I don't think i'm gonna make any this weekend except the hope for animals parade (a non-profit organization here in Thibodaux, Louisiana). I have a test monday so I really can't party too much (this weekend anyway!) This doggy parade is tomorrow and i'm really excited about it. All the dogs are going to be dressed up and it's gonna roll like an actual parade. Of course it's for a very good cause! It's called the "Mystic Crew of Mutts". Other than that, study, study, study.

Barbara

Today I am having lunch with a catheite and cheetah, Christine.
Saturday I am cleaning the house and then having friends over for chinese food.
Sunday, we are relaxing and will probably do a fun craft with the kids.

Susan

My DH and I are going to a movie, out to dinner and a hockey game for our anniversary. This is the first year that we have been able to do anything for our anniversary. It should be fun.

Nothing exciting going on here. For those of you who are homebound b/c of the weather or just plain bored, here's something you might want to try.

http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

ETA, Here is another website for your amusement.
http://www.pillsbury.com/AALL/dancebuilder.aspx

DH had hernia surgery a couple of weeks ago and is still shuffling about and needs assistance. Also, Buddy (my lab) has a knee injury which will require surgery, and he needs help getting up and down stairs right now. So I am pretty much stuck at home.

MissL

Tonight I hope to decide for sure what washer to buy, purchase it and make arrangements for delivery. Then a nice dinner of shrimp with rosemary and lemons and a bottle of wine. Tomarrow we are visiting DS at his new residence, taking a trunck load of his stuff with us, and taking him shopping for stuff for his room. Then dinner out. Sunday is church, with a fellowship luncheon following. Then I got roped into going to DH's best friend's girl friends Pampered Chef party. Wow, maybe I have a life after all. Then back to work on New Life Monday.

By the way, I am NOT handy. I am very envious of you guys who can do construction projects. I have a hard time painting a wall.

Tonight I'm hangin' out at home. DH has bowling. I usually visit my mom but she went away for the weekend.

Tomorrow after we work out we are heading up north to DH's mom's house. While he helps his dad do "man things", I will be visiting MIL and possibly SIL+family w/DS. After that(in the later afternoon), DH and I are going to a friend's house for dinner and to hang out for the evening. DS is spending the night at MIL's.

Sunday DH has a bowling tournament. I don't have a clue what I'll be doing....

Well, I'm not doing anything handy. I hate that kind of stuff. I'm taking my mom out for a birthday breakfast and shopping tomorrow morning, then going for a family thing with cake and ice cream later in the afternoon. Sunday - I guess I'll do the house cleaning and stuff. But hey, I start a week of vacation, so I'm in no rush!

Well, after a solid week of training for 6 hours after my 8 hour day job, I get to.... WORK again! We have a "dress rehearsal" on Saturday, so I have to report to work at 2:30 p.m. sharp. I have Sunday off thank goodness! I have missed working out with Cathe all week, so I plan to bust my butt on some workouts on Sunday. Tonight I have to go to the restaurant w/ my DH for the first night of dress rehearsal (I eat the first night and work the second). I'm hoping I can get home early enough to get a work out in. I need it!!! I am having exercise withdrawals! One positive about this job though - we line dance, so that is giving me a little cardio. ;)

I am going to an all girls valentines party. Every one has to wear a cheesey 80's party dress and heals. Lot's of pink bubbly, pink and red cookies and when the sugar high get's going... dancing to 80's music. We take lots of fun pictures to taunt the boys with after. It is a blast.. get your girlfriends togeather and have one as well!

Tonight, it's Rock Star Supernova (in concert!). Tomorrow, it's sleeping late and then LIC. The whole weekend it's worrying over whether or not I get hired for a job I interviewed for on Wednesday.:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.