What X-TRAIN workouts have you done so far??

lrusso

Cathlete
On Saturday I did disc 1 (Chest, Back & Shoulders) and today I did disc 2 (Bi's & Tri's). Loved them both!:D

I've done Supercuts, Burn Ch/Back/Sh and Bi/Tri and Leg Blast. Loved them all. Leg Blast was HARD! And Core #1

Doing cardio tomorrow -not sure yet which one - maybe Tabatacise.

I've done Chest/back/shoulders, cardio leg blast, bis/tris, Hard Strikes (without conditioning, core #2, and I have legs on tap for this morning. Love them all!:D I'm doing the 90 day undulating rotation and am super excited about the results this program will produce.:D:D:cool::cool:

All Out (in it's entirety), Hard Strikes (in it's entirety), 100RC Barbell Hip Thrusts (glutes-o-fire :eek:). I thoroughly have enjoyed everything I've done so far :). This program rocks :cool:.

Just disc 1 CH/BK/SH this a.m. Flew by. Loved it. I'm all shaky, shaky now. No repeat exercises is like going straight to heaven!!!:D

I've done Chest/Shoulders/Back and Cardio Legs and I loved them both! today is Hard Strikes and I can't wait. I'm following the 90 day rotation and loving it!

I got the downloads, so I've had a couple of extra days to sample. I've done:

Xtrain bis & tris
Hard Strikes
Burn Sets Chest Back & Shoulders
All Out
Burn Sets Bis & Tris and
Ride.

Unfortunately, I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I'll have to slow down on the sampling. I'm going to ease the pain of my return with either Cardio Leg Blast or Tabatacize. :)

I did Tabatacise for today!

Burnsets or supercuts for tomorrow.

I also did a craft project. Since my Xtrain workouts come in one big dvd case, I emptied individual cases and made covers for each of them with red and black markers so they stick out. I learned my lesson last Cathe series when I left them in the box and then forgot I had them so I didn't so them often, so eventually I made orange and black covers for them.

Last edited:
Tabatacise for today!

Burnsets or supercuts for tomorrow.

I also did a craft project. Since my Xtrain workouts come in one big dvd case, I emptied individual cases and made covers for each of them with red and black markers so they stick out. I learned my lesson last Cathe series when I left them in the box and then forgot I had them so I didn't so them often, so eventually I made orange and black covers for them.

That's so funny...I finally did the same thing with LIS for the exact same reason! I googled images of the covers and made my own (I was even able to find images of the back covers, believe it or not), then added a label to the spine. :).

Good luck with Tabatacize...be sure to give us a review!

You gals are making me sooo jealous!! But, like some other Cathletes, I will wait to get it for my May birthday! I'll feel like I've earned it by then!

Have fun & sweat for me!

Pam

I did disc 5 Xtrain legs. I did the standing only premix bc I was short on time. I'm glad I only did that part bc I was so fried there was no way I could have finished all the sections. Cathe got me good. Haven't felt a burn like that since Butts & Guts came out.
Yowza! Owwweee!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.