What workout are you going to do first?

I wanted to do the HIIT workouts first, but after hearing Gayle's report of these workouts (very intense!), I might change my mind and do either one of the step or kickboxing workouts. I'm due to get mine on Tuesday, so I'm going to play around with them the next week or so and then REALLY get serious with them all at the beginning of the year. What a great way to start the new year!

Which thread is "Gayle's report" in? Thanks.

Travel Fit! And it is a great workout. I'm living in a hotel right now, and it is just perfect. I only wish there was a series of travel dvds. Biut the MMA's should work well in this space too, but I don't have a step with me for any requiring a step.

Personally, I love that they are under an hour, some of the prior 70+ minute dvds often times seemed overwhelming to me.

I have REALLY let myself go, I'm pretty darned disgusted right about now, but i just recovered from a nasty cold, and almost did not work out today, but then remembered my new Cathes were waiting downstairs for me at the counter. It felt comforting working out with Cathe again, it's been a while and I miss her :) I think even on my lowest days I can get through travel fit. It's certainly not easy, but it is very attainable, and I only have to drop a couple of reps to keeps up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.