What to eat with Cottage Cheese

What to eat with cottage cheese?x( Nothing! Blech. I just had to comment on my "worst food" ever.:)

Especially around this time of year, I love mixing it with 1/4 Cup of canned 100% Pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice,a packet of splenda and cinnamon! Tastes like pumpkin pie!!

~Chris

I already posted to the other thread mentioned but I just remembered another way I like cottage cheese...

Faux apple pie: unsweetened applesauce, a little sweetener and cinnamon in cottage cheese. Yum.:9

Yuck! Short answer is not to eat cottage cheese, the stuff is disgusting. If you are desperately trying to mask the taste, ask yourself why you bother and if there aren't other foods you could be eating! Seriously....

Clare

1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 heaping tbsp peanut butter
1/2 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Splenda (I don't use)

Mix in a bowl then stick in freezer for about 1/2 hour. This is my new night-time snack.

Diane

I happen to really love Breakstone's lowfat cottage cheese with lots of freshly ground pepper, but if I didn't, I certainly wouldn't eat cottage cheese at all. Why are you trying to make yourself eat something you don't like?

I like Breakstones too! Some of these combinations sound awesome, can't wait to try:9 I know we're speaking of good ways to eat cottage cheese are you all ready for this..my brother eats it with ketchup. It really isn't that bad but I haven't had it like this for years!!!!!:D

Ooh, I forgot that I put it on my sweet potato w/ some cinnamon too!!

And also I love cottage cheese w/ a little cinnamon, splenda, & a few chopped walnuts for some crunch.

OMG Sarah! I LOVE this! I haven't eaten this for a long time, may be a snack tonight! (this has become my favorite thread)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.