What to do with unwanted exercise dvd's?

lulubell

Cathlete
What have any of you done with any dvd's you don't want? Do you let them collect dust or try to sell and if so, where? I know you can trade but often there is nothing you want in return.

Thanks,
Aggie

P.S. One of these days I'll get a pic up!!!

I donated them to my library. I had borrowed several exercise DVDs from there to see whether or not I liked something and I thought I'd give back:)

I trade them on videofitness, sell them on amazon or donate them to the library. Sometimes I have friends I can pass them along to.

I donated them to my library. I had borrowed several exercise DVDs from there to see whether or not I liked something and I thought I'd give back:)

Me too. I don't have the patience for selling stuff online so I like to donate stuff to the library and hope someone else gets to benefit from it.

What have any of you done with any dvd's you don't want? Do you let them collect dust or try to sell and if so, where? I know you can trade but often there is nothing you want in return.

Thanks,
Aggie

P.S. One of these days I'll get a pic up!!!

You send them to me. My address is...

You can sell them on bisibat.com. Unlike ebay and Amazon, there are no fees but there's not a lot of traffic there for DVDs (I've sold a couple there). It's mostly books.

Erica

You can sell them on the Yaya's forum (someone might have the URL: I haven't been there for a long time).

I currently have several big boxes of workouts to get rid of.
The videos (yes, videotapes!), I intend to donate to Goodwill.

The others, I was hoping to sell on Ebay, but I haven't gotten around to it (I used to sell quite often on Ebay, but it's been over a year since I've done so, and I'm out of practice. I also dread any changes made that make the process harder). I could pay a month's worth of my mortgage if I got an average of $5 profit on each DVD!

I've given some away to colleagues wanting to get into exercising, but I'd really like to get some of my investment back.

Like you, I don't want to trade, because there's nothing I want in their place! (though maybe I should start thinking of stuff I want that I don't have and try to trade: thing is, if I want anything, it would be something new that other people wouldn't want to get rid of yet.)

i have a goodwill superstore in walking distance.i plan on getting rid of clothes,kitchenware,dvds,vhs,and bands.it will be cool seeing my stuff for sale at thier retail store

laura

My address!

Send them to me too! I'd love to buy some used ones but I don't want to pay the price as new. Amazon usually has really good prices, as well as DVDPacific. I'm sending my sister some duplicates and the ones I don't like hoping I can get her Jillian Michaels :)

I use Amazon all the time to sell my old or unwanted exercise dvds. It's so easy to list there and they do all the work. :D I highly recommend them.

I donate them to our church Thrift Store. Exercise DVDs sell from there fast. You could also try craigslist.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.