What to do next? STS/LIS Rotation?

workout

Cathlete
Hello, first of all Cathe is my #1 Trainer. I have done Chalean Extreme and Supreme 90 Day Workout and within those workouts I would add some of Cathe's DVD. Well I've done Chalean seven times and Supreme 90 three times. I love following a set program; for the last month I've been doing my own thing, just choosing DVDs, done all of Cathe's LIS (fantastic). The question I have what can I do next? I noticed that Cathe has provided a 3-month rotation with STS/LIS, this looks pretty good; is anybody following this 3-month rotation? It's just so nice to know what to do next without having to think about it. The only thing with STS is that they are 1 hour long, I've gotten use to 30-45 minute workouts but I know that STS is a great program; I've done it two times. Anyway, I feel "lost" not following a set program. I want to still build more muscle definition and lose some fat; I'm 53 years old and it does take time; of course, need to improve my eating (love me some icecream!!). Thank you all for any suggestions/comments/recommendations you may have. I think everybody on this Forum is awesome!! I always find great information here - this is always the first place I go to for advice. Thanks again!

Hi Margarita - what a pretty name!!

I may not be much help, as I did not like Chalean or S90, but I am currently doing the STS/LIS 3 month rotation and love it. This is my fifth or sixth (I can't remember) of STS- I have done it as planned, undulated and now with the LIS workouts. I never get tired of it and always have great results.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

Hi Jacmar, thank you so much for the compliment!! Thanks for responding also. One more tiny question: What results have you gotten with STS? Thanks again!

Hello Margarita,

That's my grandmother's name and my daughter's middle name. Very pretty name indeed.

I have done the Nov LIS rotation & Dec hi/low rotation (which has LIS in it) as closely as I could. I can't say enough wonderful things about LIS since my results were amazing. I do not have STS, but I am sure if you did the LIS/STS 3 month rotation, you would not be disappointed. There is a thread in the Check-in's & Challenges for people just starting the STS/LIS 3 month rotation sensation (as I call it). I am sure you would find wonderful support, tips and motivation there.

I also have Supreme 90-Day and love it! I have been trying to incorporate it within my rotations as much as possible (I do not own all of Cathe's w/o so I substitute with those).

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask :)

Good luck!

Natasha

I have not done this rotation but plan on starting after I finish STS. I'm in my recovery week now and then start Meso 3 next week. Excited for this next rotation :) LOVE both STS and LIS!!!!

Natasha, thank you soooooo much. I'm going to check out the Check In & Challenges area right now. You know, any Cathe workout rotation I'm sure will give great results. Glad you enjoyed Supreme 90 too - I loved it and will most likely do it again in the Summer. Natasha, thanks again for your suggestions. :)

Hi Margarita!

I just wanted to say good luck with whatever rotation you decide to do - I agree that you can't go wrong with Cathe! I did the STS Rotation when they first came out and had great results. I especially saw more definition. I agree that having a set rotation is so much better than deciding as you go - I feel much better knowing what's coming next. Good Luck - can't wait to see what you choose!

I am doing STS right now but after I finish it, I plan to take a week off and then start the STS/LIS transformation rotation as well. There are two of the STS/LIS 3.5 month rotations and I am not exactly sure what the difference between them is. I picked the transformation one for the flashy name and because by the time I finish it will be swimsuit season. I am not sure how much I will like it though since the LIS is not my favorite series (gasp! I know, I know....I just don't find the workouts as fun as the other ones) but maybe it will grow on me the more I do it.

I do love STS though. Be prepared to be sore when doing STS...the chest discs really got me week after week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.