What stores sell Cathes Fitness Line

beth6395

Cathlete
I can not find the thread that mentioned what stores will carry Cathes Fitness Line. Can someone help me out? No Meijers here in Cleawater Florida I thought that was one.

Thanks for the help

I know Walmart.com (NOT the actual store--only online) will be carrying Cathe's stuff (not sure if it's in stock there yet). These are the other places Chris (SNM) said would be carrying Cathe's stuff:

City Sports
Olympia Sports
Academy Sports
Paragon Sports
Big 5 Sporting Goods
Scheels
Dunhams
Meijers
Sport Chalet

ETA: none of these stores are near me. (Most of them I've never even heard of! :( So I'll have to settle for either Cathe.com or Walmart.com.

I already saw a nice display of her line in my Sport Chalet store. They had the weighted vest, yoga mats, weighted balls, bands, and gloves! :)

walmart.com has items listed and in stock now as well.
HTH

I am so torn by this. As was mentioned on several threads here, the economy is at an all time low and a lot of us, including me, are feeling the pinch. I really want to order several Fitness by Cathe items (the weighted vest for sure). The items are A LOT less expensive at Walmart.com. HOWEVER, I do not like to support Walmart because of their business practices. If I was to buy the weighted vest at Walmart.com for about half the price, is that supporting Walmart or Cathe or both? Decisions, decisions...

Carrie

Carrie, I can't help you with that dilemma, but can sympathize!

Just chiming in here to say that I was at Big 5 last week and asked them about FBC when I saw they had nothing, and the woman looked at me with a completely blank face and had no idea what I was talking about. She seemed like she knew other merchandise in the store, so it was kind of odd. FWIW.....

-Beth

Carrie, I can't help you with that dilemma, but can sympathize!

Just chiming in here to say that I was at Big 5 last week and asked them about FBC when I saw they had nothing, and the woman looked at me with a completely blank face and had no idea what I was talking about. She seemed like she knew other merchandise in the store, so it was kind of odd. FWIW.....

-Beth

I had the same thing happen at my local Dunham's. It is a pretty small store though. I actually didn't see any Altus products. I did see a nice squat rack/weight bench combo for $149 that is on my "wish list." Too bad Dick's Sporting Goods isn't going to carry the Fitness by Cathe line.

Carrie

Carrie, you have to do what feels right to you. I don't support Walmart's practices, either, which is why I won't shop there no matter how low the price. I'm not going to compromise, so that may mean that I'll have to wait for a while, but it'll be worth it.

Carrie, you have to do what feels right to you. I don't support Walmart's practices, either, which is why I won't shop there no matter how low the price. I'm not going to compromise, so that may mean that I'll have to wait for a while, but it'll be worth it.

I will be waiting as well. I think I just needed someone to remind me to stick to my guns:p. I wish there were enough of us making the decision for it to make an impact!

Carrie

Another anti-Wal Marter here! The low price on that vest sure sounds appealing, but I'll just keep reminding myself that it's that low b/c Wal Mart is paying its employees next to nil to offer those low prices!

I will be waiting as well. I think I just needed someone to remind me to stick to my guns:p. I wish there were enough of us making the decision for it to make an impact!

Carrie

Another anti-Wal Marter here! The low price on that vest sure sounds appealing, but I'll just keep reminding myself that it's that low b/c Wal Mart is paying its employees next to nil to offer those low prices!

That makes three of us so far! I'll be sure to post when I find them elsewhere and I ask that you do the same.

I will be waiting, too! I also noticed Walmart was way less expensive than Cathe website, but I refuse to shop there! I just don't understand why there is such a difference in price, for the same product!
Ann Marie

I just don't understand why there is such a difference in price, for the same product!
Ann Marie

I don't understand either. As much as I love me my Cathe ;), it's really frustrating. I know that quite often the price you pay is determined by what vendor you buy something from (i.e. you can buy Cathe dvd's--or other dvd's for that matter--from Amazon or Advancedworkouts.com for much cheaper than Cathe sells them for) but it still irks me. I can't believe how much cheaper her stuff is at Walmart than it is on her site!!

That makes three of us so far! I'll be sure to post when I find them elsewhere and I ask that you do the same.

Definitely so!! I asked the Altus rep at the August RT if Amazon would be carrying the Cathe products, and he said that they would be, but there is still no sign of them on Amazon. :(

Definitely so!! I asked the Altus rep at the August RT if Amazon would be carrying the Cathe products, and he said that they would be, but there is still no sign of them on Amazon. :(

Oh good! I will keep my eye on Amazon. I will also save my pennies or add them to my Christmas wish list. That is how I got the Gym Styles series last year. I think my parents thought I was crazy asking for fitness dvd's:D.

Carrie

What is it about Walmart's practices that turns you off? I only go there to buy the Sam's club brand of water, so I don't shop there that often

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.