What other UB workout to alternate w/PUB?

workout junkie

Cathlete
Hi,

It's been awhile since I posted. Took a little time off from working out, finally getting back into the groove.

I've been doing PUB for my upper body workout, looking for suggestions on what might be good to alternate it with. I was considering the UB premixes from Supersets, Push/Pull, or Muscle Max. I have most of Cathe's other weight workouts though, so I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!
Melissa

I love all the upper body work from CTX. Just this morning I did all 5 sections from the "Upper Body Split" section on the 2nd DVD in CTX.

Or you could do a heavy weight day and included the "All Upper Body" premix from 4-D's. It is excellent.

MM is great!! I don't have the others you mentioned, so I don't know about those... Also, consider the 4DS all upper body premix -- I did that one today, LOVE IT!

upnorthchick - CTX is one of the few weight workouts I regrettably don't have. I don't know why I've put off adding it to my collection...

CollinsMom - I like MM too. Although it's been awhile since I've done it. It's a great one to split up when I don't have the time or energy to do the whole thing.

I've never done the 4DS All Upper Body premix - sounds like that's one I need to try since you both recommended it!

Thank you both!

I also really like the UB premix from Muscle Endurance. It's only about 45 minutes and includes the abs. It's great when I don't have a lot of time to work out and I think it's very effective.

ane

I also really like the UB premix from Muscle Endurance. It's only about 45 minutes and includes the abs. It's great when I don't have a lot of time to work out and I think it's very effective.
That was going to be my suggestion. When I do a higher rep/lower weight rotation, I usually like to alternate PUB with ME. Just did it today, in fact. :eek:

That was going to be my suggestion. When I do a higher rep/lower weight rotation, I usually like to alternate PUB with ME. Just did it today, in fact. :eek:

ane and Lori - ME is a great suggestion! I forgot about that workout - haven't done it in awhile. I think it'd be ideal to alternate it with PUB. Work my way up to doing the 4DS UB only premix.

Thanks for the idea!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.