What is your fall-back workout?

amyleew

I am looking for a new workout to do in between Imax. Is someone kind enough to suggest a couple workouts?

I have Imax 2 and 3, Step Blast and Rhythmic Step but I just want a step workout to fall back on when I don't have the energy or the motivation to do the whole Imax workout.

I usually fall back on Step Blast because it is fun but doesn't wipe me out like Imax. What is your favourite 'fall-back'? I would like a workout that is fun like Step Blast but it doesn't have to be as long so even a shorter one that is in the other types of workouts will be great.

I would have just downloaded Athletic Step or Step Moves but they aren't available yet. :(

I am looking for a new workout to do in between Imax. Is someone kind enough to suggest a couple workouts?

I have Imax 2 and 3, Step Blast and Rhythmic Step but I just want a step workout to fall back on when I don't have the energy or the motivation to do the whole Imax workout.

I usually fall back on Step Blast because it is fun but doesn't wipe me out like Imax. What is your favourite 'fall-back'? I would like a workout that is fun like Step Blast but it doesn't have to be as long so even a shorter one that is in the other types of workouts will be great.

I would have just downloaded Athletic Step or Step Moves but they aren't available yet. :(

I'd suggest Body Max 2. It has a steady-state step segment AND a power circuit segment with aerobic power blasts that is shorter than a traditional interval workout but really gets you puffin'. It also, of course, has an upper body segment and a core segment, along with several premixes. I think it's a really, really good value because of its quality and versatility.

HTH -

A-Jock

Step Blast is definitely my favorite fall-back because it is a fun workout, not too hard and good music. I just did Low Impact Circuit yesterday - one of the premixes and that is always a good workout too!

You might want to buy the 4-day split series that way you're getting about a half hour cardio when you want it and some good strength segments as well! That's a nice fall-back too!

Good luck!:D

I love Step Moves as a fall back workout - always picks me up and is not draining at all! Before Step Moves I would choose LIS from 4DS or the step from SPJ - short but fun. If I felt like longer I would tack on 1 or 2 combos from Step Blast on the same DVD or even the Step Challenge if I was energized enough.

Low Impact Circuit - cardio premix is my fall back step workout and CTX: Power Circuits is my other fall back workout. I usually do that one and intersperse the PC cardio with all the other weight sections in CTX. Makes for a nice 90 min or so workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.