What do you think the next blog entry will be???

rose2boys

Cathlete
Since there's no news on the blog (and I check a "healthy"? 20 times a day!) I thought it would be fun to simply play the guessing game...

Yesterday was my b-day and I kept hoping that as a special present just for me a shipping date would be announced. LOL!

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

I would be happy for any change on the blog right now. I am getting tired of that same pic every time I click on it!x(

Don't know, Rose, but I am praying that it is soon! Checking the blog has become an addiction! :)

I'm with you on that one Conni, Girls don't just want to have fun...GIRLS WANT NEW WORKOUTS SHIPPED YESTERDAY :7 I know, I know....patience, good things are worth waiting for, blah, blah, blah....:+ :p :)

Take Care
Laurie

I thought there would be an update by now. Weren't they going to let us know when the authoring was done and the workouts sent off for duplication? Unless it's taking longer than they anticipated.

Something would be nice, like some more 'behind-the-scenes' info, going into detail as to how they prep for the taping. (I'd like to know how much practice they do--they did say 2 hours a day, but I'd like more details: do they actually do a complete workout each day? Do they work on a different workout each day? How do they do all that work and still be able to do the taping of the workouts?)

SNM replied a question about the clips. They will probably put up the 1 minute teaser towards the end of next week. The main 10 minute clips will not be up until after we release the new DVDs.

Mariángeles a spanish Turbo Kick junkie

>> I don't know why I thought it was THIS
>week...I guess I am too impatient for my own good! :)
>
Time flies when you're waiting for an update!

I thought it was at least 3 weeks ago that SNM said that authoring would take about 2 weeks (their estimate), then the DVD's would go to duplication. That's why I'm wondering what's going on with authoring.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.