What do you think is Cathe's most effective leg workout...

sln

Cathlete
I have many of Cathe's older videos, but have missed many of the newer releases. What is her most effective workout to tone and strengthen the legs? I'd like definition in my thighs, hamstrings, etc. What's the best of the best? :)

Leaner legs and L&G I think have been the most effective for me:D Good Luck!! I can't wait to see the more response's you get??

~Nicole

Believe it or not, I think that LowMax is a great lower body workout. It's so low impact but so intense that I feel as sore as if I did a weight workout.
C

L & G is the most effective.The music of this workout is awesome.I like the PLB segment with the stability ball too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

PLB, especially going heavier than Cathe's crew (if you can). This one gave me inner thigh and hamstring definition that seemed to elude me before.

I have to put in a vote for Gym Style Legs. That's whipped my legs into great shape especially since having my baby. In fact, L&G and LL got easier for me after I doing GSL for awhile! (Well, parts of L&G did.) I remember the first time I did GSL my hamstrings were screaming the next day, something I've never felt before on her other leg workouts. PLB is up there with GSL but L&G is a little more fun to do.

Edit to add: I have to agree with pixie9 that Low Max is great toning for the legs.

Gotta LOVE those slooooooow motion lunges:7 Plb does have really good leg work I tell you those frog legs on the ball really get me every time!! All I can say is...... Cathe really knows how to work the legs!!

For me: LL, L&G, GS-Legs(with very light weights only and fast forward through the rest periods), in that order.

Pinky:)

The HardCore Series - pure and simple.

I have been using the HC series only for about 11 weeks now, and my legs are finally getting some tone and definition.

I just only added GS: Legs to the rotation this month, so it has nothing to do with a purely leg workout. The first 8 weeks of the rotation it was only MM, IM#3, LM, HSC, SM, CM and KM. I gotta believe it is the plyos and squats, mostly all without weights that has helped me turn the corner.

Tammy

>Gotta LOVE those slooooooow motion lunges:7

If love means hate, then yes.}(

There are a couple of places in GSL where I kind of have to pull myself up out of position after the exercise, as it's hard to stand. Those slo-mo lunges are one of those exercises.

:) Thanks to EVERYONE who replied! I have been out of Cathe World for awhile, so I'm going to have to decipher all the new acronyms for the videos! It's my 35th birthday soon so I'm going to buy some new videos to try to preserve myself for another few years! ;) Sounds like there are many great new options for me and my flabby legs. Thank you!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.