What do you mean regarding how much weight you are usin...

Trela

Cathe,
In your videos when you are using a barbell, when you mention that you are using 35lbs, etc. - does that mean you are using 35lbs TOTAL on the barbell or 35lbs on EACH END? I'm confused about that - can you tell me which you mean? THANKS!:)

Obviously not Cathe here, but...It means a total of 35 lbs, including the weight of the bar. They use a Troy Light, I believe, which weighs 5 lbs and the weights are much larger-wider than traditional BB weights. I have to bars - one weighs 12lbs (even though the box says it weighs 15) and one weighs 15, so check the weight on yours to calculate the total amount you are lifting.

You don't know HOW HAPPY this post has made me!! I always thought that the weight she says she is lifting is only the weight on the ends of the barbell (i.e. did not include the weight of the barbell) and I have thought that I have been a total wuss because I was really struggling with a lesser weight. Now I know that I have been lifting almost what she has the whole time (I have a 15 pnd. bar)and I am not such a wimp :)

YAY ME!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back