What do you all think of cardio & weights?

Enjoyed reading the comments on this workout. Sounds like fun!
I Have not yet crossed over to Cathe's step workouts that are difficult to follow. I have finally ordered and done Basis Step/Body Fusion and High Step Circuit/Beginner workouts.
I can follow these easily(well almost) Is the the cardio & weights workout difficult to follow?
I am getting so hooked
I also ordered Muscle Endurance, Pyramid Upper Body and now Push & Pull/Supersets!
Easy to become addicted :>)))))))))))))))
Marsha

I Have not yet crossed over to Cathe's step workouts that are difficult to follow. I have finally ordered and done Basis Step/Body Fusion and High Step Circuit/Beginner workouts.
I can follow these easily(well almost) Is the the cardio & weights workout difficult to follow?
I am getting so hooked
I also ordered Muscle Endurance, Pyramid Upper Body and now Push & Pull/Supersets!
Marsha

I am getting so hooked
Marsha

I am getting so hooked
Marsha

Marsha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.