What did you make for dinner tonight?

delfin

Cathlete
I love to hear what all you fit ladies eat for dinner. I made a salad with romaine, white beans, green peppers, cooked yam chunks, topped with baked salmon and a mustard vinegrette. (Of course, my youngest DD had a peanut butter sandwich... with mashed sweet potato instead.)

I made mahi mahi that was terrible. I think it was not very fresh. We ended up eating the corn on the cob and baked potatoes I'd made as sides. I did, however, make a very good green bean and chickpea Morroccan Stew to take to work for lunch.

That's pretty much what I ate also. I made a thick stew/soup with lentils, a little brown rice, garlic, green pepper, zucchini, edamame, parsley, pea greens (a new thing I got at the farmer's market) and carrots. I used a little olive oil for fat. Salt and pepper, and a bit of red miso for flavor. It was very good and very filling. I love when the weather starts to get cold!

i made the chicken chilli someone gave the recipe for-dont remember who but it was very goog-and a salad.speaking of salad,since you cant buy baby spinach in bags anymore,what do you use instead?

laura

I made a ravioli bake with grilled veggies - kind of like a grilled veggie lasagna but without the fuss of the lasagna noodles and ricotta cheese. Plus a salad

I had leftover steak, cut into pieces and heated up, folded into a tortilla with a mound of lettuce, drizzled with lowfat Ranch Dressing. On the side, I had a bowl of 3-bean turkey chili - very good! It was just what I needed after a grueling GS:Legs workout followed by 20 minutes of cardio.

I did not make my own dinner tonight and went out with a friend...to Wild Buffalo Wings...Maybe not the best idea!!:p I had wings and shrimp with a little celery on the side..:9 I was a bad, bad, girl!!
But I have a fresh tuna steak for tomorrow's dinner to make up for the lapse in judgment tonight!

Debra:)

I was lucky & didn't have to make dinner! My good friend brought by a lasagna & garlic bread! (my grandma passed away this weekend so she was so sweet to make a nice meal)

Yummy!

Snacks. We were watching the Mets game tonight, so I cut up celery and carrots with hummus and thai dumplings with crackers and cheese. Not a very great dinner.....

Lea

I re-heated a turkey breast cutlet, steamed up some frozen corn and spinach and topped it off with a little light butter and garlic salt. :9 :D

Fun thread! :)

The "boys" had leftovers, I was working out "kick-max". I came upstairs and wasn't really hungry until my DS asked me to make Caramel apples for desert. So I had a caramel apple with walnuts, and many spoons of hot caramel. "sigh"...:9

Sally

I also didn't cook last night. DH wanted pizza, so we went out. I had half a chicken cheese steak, with chips and a side salad.
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.