What did you buy with your discount???

randidiane

Cathlete
I'm so excited they're coming on Thurs.!!
Weighted gloves
Resistance bands
8lb kettle/medicine ball
Fitness gloves
Weighted Vest

i didn't really need anything else but i did order stretch max. i made a trade for total body stretching and enjoyed it so much i decided to get stretch max too. i haven't done the resistance band stretch yet but have found the other two segments extremely helpful! use it a lot before bed(after i come home from swimming) or added on to my regular workouts.

kassia

I bought:
Pure Strength
Rhythmic Step
2nd pair of Cathe gloves because I love them:D
2nd STS t-shirt:D:D I LOVE my STS!!!! The t-shirt is wonderful!

There are 3 Cathe DVDs I do not have. I also have 2 bootlegs that I unknowingly bought off Ebay.

Hardcore Extreme (don't have) seems over my fitness level
Time saver DVD (don't have)- I really don't need because I prefer longer workouts.
Low impact step (thinking about it)

Push Pull ( bootleg)
Power Hour (bootleg).They both have "ifpi 200" inscribed next to the circle opening:( .

Would you replace a bootleg if you knew?
The Push Pull one is not a bad copy, Power Hour is REALLY bad.
I learned my lesson, I will only buy from SNM, or an authorized SNM dealer.

Last edited:
Went a little crazy

Hi all

I am not sure if I am ashamed of how much I bought but I was starting off with very few...

BodyMax2
Low Max
Low Impact Circuit
High Step Challenge
Stretch Max
Butts and Gutts
GYM Styles, all three (to give me a rotation after STS)
Butts and Guts
KPC/ Legs and Glutes
weighted gloves

Wow when I write it all down it looks like alot. I wanted to make sure that I had two other rotations to go with STS and 4 DS and then a circuit style rotation. I can't wait till they come. If I were to go to one kick boxing class a week where i live it would be $50 a month so I know that I will get way more out of this. The bonus is that I don't have to wait until my DH gets home so I can go out and I can do these even when kids are home. I used to just run and could only do it early mornings when everyone was sleeping.
Sorry for the length... I am just trying to justify this to myself. I love doing Cathe workouts, I feel empowered, strong and so satisfied afterwards!

Heather

Low impact step (thinking about it)

I forgot about this one! I think it's the one Cathe DVD I don't own! :eek: I was tempted when I saw this but really don't need it right now.

Let's see, I bought one extra riser for my step (the slanted risers equal 3 so I needed one more to balance out my other side when I use it as a weight bench). I bought the tower (I like the idea of using it for bar work) and a STS t-shirt. :)

I will get....

I haven't order yet but I will. I want to get the slanders risers, step,jump & pump and the weight gloves and maybe a balance ball...
I wanted to get the tower but I don't know maybe I will, I promise my self I won't spent that much money but I can't...when you have 4 girls OMG. One prom,other one birthday,the other one trip at school, and the other one just because she is the baby..and of course my self, OH mother's day see I got it...

Let's see. I got:

slanted risers
55 cm balance ball
weighted gloves
ankle/wrist weights
weighted vest
Resistance bands

It was like Cathe Christmas!

Amy

With the April discount I bought the Push/Pull Tower
With the May discount I'm thinking about maybe some step options. But the shipping costs are stopping me so maybe not.

With the April discount, I used it towards pre-ordering the power tower. With my new discount, I'm goint to get Slanted Risers, Weighted Gloves and Ab Hits DVD, High Step Training and High Step Circuit. But I can't get those until mid May (after Mother's Day, LOL!) so at least the coupon doesn't expire until the end of May!

I went a bit nuts with it. :D

8lb medicine/kettle ball
STS T-shirt
stretch bands (2 sets of three since mine always seem to break eventually)
fitness gloves
weighted X vest
squishy hand ball thingy

oh and the power tower. :rolleyes:

Here's to keeping the economy going (or at least trying). :p

I admit, I had a Cathe Christmas . . .

Weighted gloves
High Step (I have been using my wooden boxes from the Firm for many, many years now)
Body Max 2
Low Impact Circuit
Imax 3
High Step Challenge

I was NOT going to do this, but I realized how much I needed to expand my selections for cardio. The STS Cardio is a way off - so I needed some stuff now. I don't do enough cardio and I want the weight to come off quicker - and I HATE the gym and outside cardio. I just want the indoor stuff - it works!

With the April discount I ordered the push/pull tower, the weighted gloves and a new pair of lifting gloves.

I used mine to buy one of the last workouts that I don't have and wanted: Muscle Endurance and Boot Camp. I previewed it last night and thought wtf did I get myself into - especially when I saw them doing mountain climbers, and my husband walked by and said 'what, getting ready for football season now?

Push Pull Tower
Resistance bands because I am *still* using the green band I got when I ordered the Hardcore series several years ago! I think I need more resistance because mine is slightly stretched out:eek:. I can only imagine how those "Y's" and "T's" will feel when I get them--ouch!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.