What Did She Say???

> I love it in Boot Camp
>when she's giving us the rundown of the next move and even
>CATHE is so breathless she says "I'll tell you the rest when
>we get there".

i absolutely love this!!

it also cracks me up in PUB when she says "breathe out when you exhale" and i always think, what else do you do when you exhale? thanks for the reminder though!

I think it's in one of the IMAXes where she says something along the lines of 'if you don't like this move find an arm substitute'. I always crack up because I imagine someone bringing out a prosthetic arm.

I always love these threads. I workout very early in the morning and since my daughter is still sleeping I have the volume really low, so I miss a lot of things Cathe says. Well, when I do my workouts on the weekends I can turn it up louder and she just cracks me up. I always laugh in Step Blast when she's doing the Power Play and says something like "You power up and then you play. Well, it's not really playing, but it sure is a lot easier than that power up."

She always keeps me smiling.

Katie

I did S&H Chest & Back for the first time this morning. At one point CAthe says, "Are you still there or did you go and get some popcorn?" My thought was, I'm still here, but coffee sure would be nice.

I love her side comments.

I was doing the concentration curls from SS this morning, and on the last rep Cathe says " Ease on down". Every time I hear that I think of the musical " The Wiz ".

Ease on down..ease on down the road...!

In KPC, I always laugh during the part when she switches from jacks to a different move quite rapidly and then says "are you still jacking around?" or something like that.

EDIT: I just noticed that someone else already posted about this one. Oh well! It's funny anyway. ;)

It always makes me smile when Cathe is doing an 8-count and she starts out "eight...two..." You'll notice Cedie always smiles when Cathe does this!

Gotta add this: Cathe always stops counting after the "eight...two..." Just once I'd like to see her follow through with her number sequence. It would go like this: "8,2,6,4,4,6,2,8". I think I like it! Maybe the reps would be easier if we're confused about what number we're on, or how many reps we have to go!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.