What Cathe Videos To Get Next?

V

VLEstrange

Hi everyone, I have promised myself some new Cathe videos for the holidays. But which ones should I get. I was wondering what some favorites of everyones are? I have PowerMax (the 1st Cathe tape I ever did, talk about baptizm by fire!), Step Heat, Bodymax, and the PS series. I know I'm going to get Intervalmax, but what are some other great tapes? Also, could some of you who have Cathe's earlier tapes tell me how you like them, do you still do them, are they still challenging? Thanks for any info. and input.

My picks

Hi VLE,

I would go with Step Works. Fun and quick. If you can handle Power Max, Step Heat and the step section in Body Max you can do Step Works and I think you would like it.

My second choice would be MIC. The Hi/Lo I found to be very challenging (which I liked
happy.gif
), I had to work up to finishing that section. The step section of the tape is one of my favorites. Cathe has tucked in a little interval blast at the end and, yes, it's a blast! I always look at this tape as a training tape for IMAX. It was a good sign to me when I completed this tape, that it was time to step up to the next challenge.

Happy stepping,
nancy
happy.gif

Step Fit and Step Jam

I love both Step Fit and Step Jam. They are probably my favorites after PowerMax. Step Jam is a little less challenging but I use it for the days that I'm not really motivated to work out. I tell myself - just do a little Step Jam, and before you know it I'm jamming. Step Fit is definitely challenging but fun, fun, fun - great choreography and it has an extra long stretch section at the end. I like Step Works too - super challenging section 3 - those side to side lunges - ow, ow ow!

I'm sure you'll love whatever you pick - let us know what you decide!

Judy

I Agree

I also vote for Step Works and MIC. I think Step Works is my favorite and I like MIC for the variety.

SusanR

New videos

Cathe, I was just wondering if you will be making any new tapes that match the Body Max tape and the Maximum Intensity tape. They are perfectly done and work your entire body. I use a lot of tapes and I also work out at a gym, but your tapes are great. I also own all of the Firm tapes, which are excellent. I was just wondering when and if you will be making any new tapes and if you have any now that are like Body Max and Maximum Intensity? Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.