What are your New Year's Eve/Day workouts?

JT

Cathlete
Nothing for NYEs for me but New Year's Day might be Cardio Core Circuit or HiIT 30/30 with STS Abs.

I'm thinking either CCC or an incline walk tomorrow, Circuit Bast on Saturday, and KB or some hiit on Sunday:)

I plan to do Cardio Core Circuit today. Heading out of town for the weekend. Staying in a hotel so I'll bring Travel Fit with me to do tmrw. Sunday I rest and then Monday I start an STS rotation. :)

I ordered Trudie Styler's Pure Sculpt and it should arrive today. So it will be PS either today or tomorrow depending and a cardio workout.

Todat's workout is Intensity and STS Ab Circuits, MB abs. Tomorrow, not sure yet ;).

Happy New Year everyone!

Kristin

Abs from C&W, then the pre-mix from 4DS for C/S/T. Tomorrow, looking for a good cardio/calorie burn! New Year's resolutions are kicking in.

This morning (NYE day) I did MMM:Kickboxing. I'm also running a 5K race with my running group this afternoon. Just Born Candy, the company that makes the Peeps, is holding their annual PeepsFest 5K this afternoon.

Tomorrow, after sleeping IN, :D , I will be doing High Reps and a short run.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Today is an old Taebo Tape and tomorrow will be a Kathy Smith step ckt. I'm waiting for my new TV to arrive and as soon as it does I'm back to Cathe workouts. My computer (as I just mentioned in my check-in.) tried to eat a DVD yesterday so I'm not using it to do my workouts anymore.

STS 1 rep max and STS 1 rep max!

Getting ready to start STS. All that I have left to do is the 1RM! I don't know how long it will take me, but I expect it is worth at least 2 days of work-outs!

(can anyone tell me how long it will take me to get through ALL the 1RM tests?)

I did this workout this morning. It's beautiful outside and will get up to 76 degrees!

1 mile Run
63 Kettlebell Swings
36 Jumping Pull ups
800m run
42 Kettlebell Swings
24 Jumping Pull ups
400m run
21 Kettlebell Swings
12 Jumping Pull ups

Tomorrow is a rest day, then a 6-7 mile run on Sunday.

Happy New Year!

Today was Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio, and tomorrow will either be STS full body or high reps. I'm leaning towards high reps since I have only done it once so far.

Today was Rhythmic Step since I wanted some calorie burn!
Taking off New Years Day (usually tired..) but may hit those abs... then going to Long Horn Steak House for a treat. Back to "work" on Monday.

Very happy with my results this year. Cant wait to progress further in 2011!
Good luck everyone and be safe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.