What are your fitness plans today?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! It is super hot here in Jersey today and we sweat buckets in this mornings class. We did 25 minutes of cardio followed by all lower body strength and endurance work. What a soaker.....but I love a good sweat :D

Tonight I am going to work Chest, Shoulders and Tri's.

Well, I was supposed to do cardio core circuit today, but I did STS legs on Monday, and I'm feeling some major DOMS today. I might not be able to jump around until tomorrow! I think I will do STS chest, shoulders, and biceps instead, and try CCC tomorrow or Friday.

Hi Cathe !!!!
OMG Im so excited to talk to you....

I just wanted to say thank you for creating such wonderful DVD's.

I'm 7 months pregnant right now and havent been able to work out. I had to stop in my 5 month due to back issue's but I miss working out to your dvd's so much I cant wait to jump back into it.

Thanks again Have a great memorial day weekend!!!!

Lilly

PS Did you ever create a rotation using the Intensity DVD's only?

Last edited:
Hi Cathe! So great to see you on here!!:D I did M1W4D11 today-Back & Triceps. Love the drop sets! Only one more disc left - legs:confused:- and then I get that active recovery week. Boy am I look forward to that!:eek: I just love STS so much. Thank you! Have a great day! Stay cool!;)

Hi Cathe! Today is Meso 3/Week 2/Plyo legs (disc 29ish I think).

Lovin' the STS for the second time, but unfortunately I have been eating so much lately, I'm actually gaining weight, and not in a good way. It seems like a shame to be wasting all this intense working out, but I assume I am still at least building some muscle, even if it's not so readily apparent.

You caught me cheating!

Hi Everyone! It is super hot here in Jersey today and we sweat buckets in this mornings class. We did 25 minutes of cardio followed by all lower body strength and endurance work. What a soaker.....but I love a good sweat :D

Tonight I am going to work Chest, Shoulders and Tri's.

I'm sitting here procrastinating AND watching you do KPC on Fit tv:eek:. It's Lower Body day for me I'm going to do STS squat rack legs and add some plyo legs between sets:eek: No wonder i'm sitting here watching!

Your Minnesota Twins, Joanne and Julie (that's me) are coming to see you on the Jersey Road Trip! And I'm gonna have my Imax 2 ponytails in again;) So double knot your laces and have your binders ready!!

I can't wait.

Hi Cathe!

Sounds like a good sweat in class for you this morning for sure! I did the same as you with some intense cardio, some lower body endurance work and then I finished it off with a short ab work out!

Have a great afternoon! :)

Hi Cathe!
It's really hot here in Toronto as well. I have Body Fusion scheduled for this evening. I'm just getting back to doing your workouts again after some time off and started with your beginner rotation.

Have a great day.:)

Elle

Hi Cathe!!

Today is cardio and weights. The Airforce graduation ceremony is today so Randy and will head over to the vacant field and watch the Thunderbirds fly over!! We did it last year and it's just incredible.... although really hard to photograph with a regular camera!!

Happy Wednesday!
Pam

You had a busy morning Cathe! Im doing back and bis wk 1 STS cycle 2, abs and 30 mins on the spin bike:) in fact, i should get off my butt and go do it now!

jes

I loves ya Cathe but I'm taking a little break from you today (I did do Rhythmic Step on Monday and Maximum Intensity Strength yesterday!). I'm hitting Jillian Michael's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism today...and doing run/walk intervals on the treadmill tomorrow...and then back to you on Friday with Drill Max :D

I have found that alternating Cathe with other instructors a few times a month produces great results since other instructors have different ways of doing things and it confuses my body which is good....but I do stick mainly with Cathe cuz she's the best!! :eek:

Awesome!

An awesome day so far!!....
6am: 1 hour paddle on my stand up paddle surf board in the fog on my local lake...breathtaking (Training for Boardin' for the Boyces...see website below to help)
9:30am: taught 1 hour yoga class....exhilerating!
10:30am: taught 45 mins SilverSneakers class.....fun!

And as for tonight at 5:30....INSANITY MAX CARDIO CONDITIONING!! I LOVE THIS ONE!

It's hot and humid here too (about a 20-degree difference from a week ago!).

I started the day with a speed walk (intended to go 5K straight, but did 1.8 miles straight, then several intervals of fast walking with slower walking in between, with a stop at a local park where I did some step-ups, side step-ups, and other 'step' work on some stone bleachers, and had an encounter with a baby robin!). Still need to acclimate to the temperature change!

Later on today, I plan to do the first lower-body workout in STS Meso 1 (seems like a good rotation to use for endurance while in 5k racing season, though Meso 3 might be a good idea as well, to focus on power !). Maybe not all of it, depending on how the ol' booty feels by then,

I warmed up on my elliptical for 10 minutes, completed CTX upper body pre-mix, and finished off with the squat segment from Tonique 1. :D

Apparently Northern California has become part of the Arctic Circle. I wish we were having a heat wave! Brrr. My hands turned bright pink on my run.

Ran 6 miles at a very hilly vineyard. Beautiful. And now I am going to do an hour with Rodney Yee.

Tomorrow I'll be doing Slow&Heavy and later in the day, with Morningstar, we're doing Hiit 40/20. :D

Hi Cathe,
I just finished Drill Max..love that one! Tomorrow it is heavy weight day. Thanks for all your amazing routines and kicking my butt...and my jump!! have an amazing day!

Today it's GymStyles Back & Biceps... Day before last I did GS Chest and Triceps and I STILL have mega-DOMS! :eek: Love it!! :) And the boys and I may take a little walk in a little bit too. :)

Tonight: Kick Max . Those blast-lunges are killer, but I also like the upper body work out you get from Kick Max. Looking forward to a good sweat , then a quick dinner, and hopefully if time allows; a walk with the dog.
The weather has just been gorgeous here in Mn. !

I finally managed to get back to my morning routine after 4 days of incapacitation from a muscle spasm in my back. I was okay to workout again Monday, but, once I got out of the early morning routine, it took me 3 days to get back up at 5 a.m. again! Not a morning person and I have to work at staying on the morning track. It is much nicer since I don't stress in the evenings after work trying to get everything done!

Anyway, I did Step Works to ease my way back into my routine!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.