What are your Favorite PreMixes

I rarely do the original workout and am always looking for new ways to shake up a workout. So, what are your favorite premixes? You know, the ones that get your heart pumpin' and make you feel like you've really kicked some you-know-what!

Terri

The 80 minute KPC/LG premix. Don't know what it's called but it's the last one on the menu! Fun, intense and a treat for when I have extra time to workout.

Take Care
Laurie:)

LIC upper body circuit.
LIC lower body circuit.
BM2 boot camp.
Drill Max lower body premix.
KPC/Legs premixes.
HSC timesavers.
Butts and Gutts standing legs and abs.

Jenn

I just did the premix from Legs & Glutes called "mania" something or other (can't remember exactly). It reminded me a lot of the Butts & Guts cardio blast premix. It was awesome! I'm still feeling it a couple days later!

I'm inspired to try the 4DS upper body premix someone else suggested! (haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to fit it in my rotation for this week!) yah! :)

Upper Body Premix?

I know there are two DVD's in 4DS. Which one has the Upper Body Premix?

Thanks!
Lily

In general, I love premixes that combine intense cardio blasts with leg work. I know that's not very specific, but I'm too tired to go through the entire collection listing them.

Lily--I believe that premix in on the LIS/HIS dvd, but I haven't done it in a while.

Maggie :)

Bootcamp cardio only premix
any of the Imax blasts
Drillmax cardio blast

- these are heart-pumping for sure.

From the 4DS (HIS/LIS DVD):
Premixes # 9 (back & biceps) and #10 (chest, shoulder, triceps) -- at 25 min. and 34 min. respectively, these put a hurtin' on ya in a short amount of time.

From B&G:
Leg Blast (thanks, Wendy aka fit_mommy, for introducing me to new worlds of pain w/ this one!)

And from LIC:
Upper Body Sculpt

From [B said:
B&G[/B]:
Leg Blast (thanks, Wendy aka fit_mommy, for introducing me to new worlds of pain w/ this one!)

And from LIC:
Upper Body Sculpt

Oh I forgot about this one!!! good one!

Some of my favorites:

BM2 - Cardio Blast & Scrambled Eggs
Drill Max - Ultra Cardio Blast
Cardio & Weights - Step only premix (for a short cardio add on)
SJP/Step Blast - the 90 min step & hi/lo premix - wow!
4DS - Upper Body premix
B&G - Leg Blast - ouchie!

My favorite premixes are 4DS Cardio Power (Bootcamp and KB cardios) and CTX all Upper Body.

I also love BodyMax 2 Double Upper Body. 4DS LIS/HIS Double Cardio is great too. I really love the 4DS workouts!

I love the 4DS workouts too...my favorite premix's?

For those days I do not want to jump around the LIC cardio only premix with the 9 minutes of added blasts is a good cardio workout..

I love CTX upper body too Alli, love the triceps workout in particular because there isn't any dips!:p

Love the Leg Blast on B&G, well, love is a very strong word, more like dread, but you feel so worked out afterwards! Also love the floorwork/abs premix on B&G.

I love so many pre-mixes!! I just bought HardCore Extreme while at the July RT. This morning I did the lastone, with KickMax legs, loved it. I would love to get the one with "the Gauntlet" on it.

I love the 4DS Cardio Power - tough, solid workout when looking for a good cardio. If you are short on time but also want a solid cardio Drill Max cardio blast really gets the job done.

Those are just off the top of my head. I used to stick with just the workout as is but as my time commitments changed, I've been experimenting more. There really are some good ones.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.