what are the best shoes for high impact?

My birthday is in a week, and I am treating myself to a really good pair of shoes for Cathe workouts. I know Ryka shoes are popular, what type (is it Enright II?), and what experiences have people had ordering from the company?

Thanks!

I couldn't find any Enlights at the malls. If you're going to buy Ryka's you'll have better luck if you do it online. I ended up buying some crosstraining Nikes at Foot Locker (at the first mall I went they didn't have a lot of variety for Ryka's in Lady Foot Locker so I went to another mall and they only had Foot Locker so I checked out their women's section and found those.) For $50 they're not bad and I really needed to replace my shoes ASAP, but I'm buying some Rykas online in a couple of weeks.

I'd highly suggest going to a running store like Fleet Feet and getting your fit for a pair of shoes individualized for your foot type and the workouts you do.

Colleen

I just bought some New Balance Running shoes and I do mostly step. I didn't realize how bad my old shoes were until I got these. It seems like I can jump higher. My feet and knees were bothering me every once in a while but now they don't hurt at all. What a difference! Vicky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.