Were those ICEBREAKERS I saw?!?

amyg

Cathlete
I forgot about those suckers... :eek: I guess it has been too long since my last original Bootcamp workout with you!

I also wanted to tell you: I just got back Sunday from the IDEA World conference in Anaheim; I did a boxing workshop and felt like I was doing a pretty durn good job despite never having set foot in a boxing ring/gym! Thanks for the great instruction over the years.

Keep having fun with STS Cardio!

Hugs,

LOL, I know. I appreciated that Cathe was the only one who was that far away from the ground! ;)

Hi Amy! I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the convention and your boxing class. Those conferences are very fun and I enjoy the energy that surrounds them. Keep up the great work. Oh and yes, they were ice breakers :eek:

I forgot about those suckers... :eek: I guess it has been too long since my last original Bootcamp workout with you!

I also wanted to tell you: I just got back Sunday from the IDEA World conference in Anaheim; I did a boxing workshop and felt like I was doing a pretty durn good job despite never having set foot in a boxing ring/gym! Thanks for the great instruction over the years.

Keep having fun with STS Cardio!

Hugs,

Cathe I doubt it's the floor so much as it is your hard work! ;)

I was feeling burnt out after months of daily bootcamps but the conference re-energized me!! This year's conference was great. Yay for me but my bootcampers should be afraid for weeks!! MWUAHAHA...

Don't you love being rejuvenated with fresh ideas and a fresh mindset Amy? Your classes better watch out :D

Cathe I doubt it's the floor so much as it is your hard work! ;)

I was feeling burnt out after months of daily bootcamps but the conference re-energized me!! This year's conference was great. Yay for me but my bootcampers should be afraid for weeks!! MWUAHAHA...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.