^^We're Melting! Thursday^^

I am back.:-( I hate the dentist, even with the funny gas I start crying--just for a second though, I spent two years in the chair getting all my teeth done and it was not fun. So I was dismayed to learn that even with veneers you can still have problems. I have a temporary bridge and two temporary teeth, cannot eat anything hard. Hum, does that mean I get to eat soup, ice cream and drink wine tonight?:p :p

Leanne, you have not done the Leg Blast premix on B&G?:eek: Oh dear, that is my toughest workout ever for legs. I would seriously rather go to the dentist than do that hellish workout!;)

Shelley, awwww, this illness is wiping everyone out this year. Please baby yourself. You didn't get stretch marks? Wow, I even have those light stretch marks on my butt-god knows from what since I don't have kids!

Lainie, you and your boys!:7 You can send them to Vegas, Georgie and myself will keep them busy and run them ragged. I love kids:D

Stephanie, yeah for your new high step. I am still using the "fanny lifter" from the Firm workouts which I never actually did! It works so I haven't replaced it yet.

Feel better Michele! I talk to Mr. Trainer man tomorrow morning, one of my friends has already warned me against "getting obsessive and weird" and to watch out for my new hip, so there ya have it!

Hi Melter gals. This morning was 4DS Kickbox/legs. I do have the love for this workout, well except for the leg presses. I will always hate leg presses!

I've started work on Mom's 75th birthday photo quilt, so I'm in the phase I like best - fabric shopping. I usually end up buying twice as much fabric as I need but what's not used goes in the stash to be used for other projects. Funny story, my mother has it in her will that her stash goes to me when she passes. I keep joking with her that I might arrange an 'accident' to get my hands on it sooner rather than later. She does have a nice stash *insert evil laugh here* }( . Sometimes she even lets me use it but not too often!

Lainie: You gave up shopping for Lent? You are a stronger person than me! Try to pick something easier to give up for Lent this year, like sleeping or something.

Robin: I admit I like grocery shopping too. It's all about finding the 'deal', isn't it?. DH can go into the store with the same list and spend $100, whereas I'll come out with more and have only spent $80. It annoys the heck out of me that he doesn't comparison shop or read the store flyers. I should be happy that he volunteers to go when I'm too busy at my work, but I guess that's the price I pay for convenience! BTW, LOL on the stupid cop's comment. I hope your DH resisted the urge to comment back. Had it been me I would have been ticketed for a smart mouth.

Leanne: I was shocked when I saw all the listings in eBay for legwarmers. It wasn't that long ago that I threw mine out. Okay so I've made my confession about old stuff in my closet, so what's in your closet that you should have thrown away a long time ago?

Michele: Our poor sick melter group! I am definitely sterilizing my keyboard. So far, knock wood, I've dodged what's going around but it's only a matter of time. I hope you feel better soon.

Shannon: Of course you are still a melter regardless of your melting status!

Stephanie: I had to click on your profile to see where you were since you had snow. That's right, I saw on the news that snow hit the Carolina Mountains and Tennesee region. Do you get snow often where you live in Tenn? I went to school at Appalachian State in Boone NC and we got snow there all the time there. People up here don't believe me when I tell them how I'd cut class to go skiing.

Tneah: Hope your dentist visit went well and you got lots and lots of happy gas. Once I made the mistake of wearing shorts to the dentist. I was so embarrassed and grossed out over the big puddle of sweat I left on the seat after I was done. It's not my favorite place to visit either but I end up there every 6 months or so anyway.

Sorry to anyone I've missed. I started this message hours ago but my work got busy so I never got back to it.

Tneah - oh, I have stretch marks on my butt!!! Just not on my stomach, which you'd think after gaining 60 whopping lbs I would!

TK - I can totally relate to your shopping for fabric thing. I think my fave part of scrapbooking is getting all the stuff!

Hi everybody,

I haven't read anything ^^^ there. I feel absolutely rotten -- UGH! And I can't stop sneezing!

Our power went out late this morning and just came back on a couple of hours ago. It was so cold here today, and by the time the power came back on it was getting pretty darn cold inside the house.

And I didn't do any sort of workout, unless you count Shiver Max :p . I pretty much just curled up under a fuzzy blankie with my kitty cat ;)

I'm going to take a nice warm shower, have a cup of hot chocolate, and hit the sack. I'll see you all tomorrow.

I don't remember if I mentioned it in my earlier post, but my sister meets with her boss after work tomorrow. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated. I'll let you know how it goes.

G'night all :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.