Wen hair care

I tried it and it didn't do a thing for my very frizzy hair. Brazilian blowout from the salon worked great for my frizzy hair. I was able to get a groupon for $100 for the bb treatment.

Ok, I used the Hair One again last night. Hair turned out much better this time. I didn't use as much and I used the "Tea Tree Oil" one instead of the "Cucumber". I wouldn't say it's a life altering change to my hair - looked fine before too, but it still did a good job. I will probably keep using it for a while and see if it reduces split ends etc...

I tried it and it didn't do a thing for my very frizzy hair. Brazilian blowout from the salon worked great for my frizzy hair. I was able to get a groupon for $100 for the bb treatment.

Oh I love my Brazilian blowout!!! I get one every 8 weeks and it has transformed my hair. No frizz, quick drying - its the best!

Please be careful with the Brazilian Blowout. There was something on the news about it the other day that said it is very hazardous to your health. One salon near me refuses to do it because it is so dangerous. Apparently, formaldehyde is used and when it is released in the air it is very dangerous for anyone around it. So please be careful. Ask your salonist if the products they use for this treatment has formaldehyde in it. If it does, run for the hills!

I'm so hooked!!

Plus I've gotten hubby hooked. I have the six thirteen on order (which is supposed to start shipping 9/26, today) and just ordered Pomegranite, Tea Tree, and Sweet Almond Mint to add to my collection. I saw my parents at church yesterday and my mom LOVED my hair! I can't stop talking about my hair, ha! (I am one who hates my hair on a daily basis but I am now starting to like it so that to me is worth the price of Wen)

Please be careful with the Brazilian Blowout. There was something on the news about it the other day that said it is very hazardous to your health. One salon near me refuses to do it because it is so dangerous. Apparently, formaldehyde is used and when it is released in the air it is very dangerous for anyone around it. So please be careful. Ask your salonist if the products they use for this treatment has formaldehyde in it. If it does, run for the hills!

I saw this too! It would scare me away if I was even thinking about getting one. Not worth the risk!

Plus I've gotten hubby hooked. I have the six thirteen on order (which is supposed to start shipping 9/26, today) and just ordered Pomegranite, Tea Tree, and Sweet Almond Mint to add to my collection. I saw my parents at church yesterday and my mom LOVED my hair! I can't stop talking about my hair, ha! (I am one who hates my hair on a daily basis but I am now starting to like it so that to me is worth the price of Wen)

Don't worry... I am right there with you in the WEN love fest! ;)

The difference in my hair is noticeable, both appearance and texture. I feel like I've struck gold with this product!

Do you ride a motorcycle? LOL on the bugs getting in your helmet vents. I ride a motorcycle as well but I can't say that anything has ever gotten into my helmet vents. Gross!

I don't see why you couldn't wash with organic shampoo and then use the Wen as a conditioner. Maybe try it without your organic shampoo for a few washes and see how your hair feels then go from there.

I also have blonde hair but mine is thick. This pumpkin ginger worked beautifully on me. Today is my 2nd day hair and it still has body and bounce to it. I'm very happy with the results.

No motorcycle, rather a self-flagellated mountainbike. The bugs enter via the vents in my helmet and you would be amazed at how many can swarm you up here in Minnesota. Not to mention friendly spiders who like to hitch a ride. :p The main problem though is the dirt (dust) and sweat combo, so I'm skeptical that Wen can clean my hair the way it should be. But here I go anyway, pressing the *send* button! I'll post up on what I think.

I'm so happy to hear of the great results most of you have experienced with WEN. It has totally changed my hair too. I have really tough hair to figure out. Overall fine and curly frizz, thinner in areas, thicker in others, and more tamed curls in the back. Although severely humid days (or clammy workout climates) are still a battle for my hair, Wen has won the war when it comes to everyday blow outs for normal climates. It looks and feels soft and shiny and has lots of body. It's so healthy looking. :)

Mine is the organic formula that has no formaldehyde in it. Its the best!!

My hair is growing out, so in a weird place right now to begin with, which makes true judgment a little difficult. However, Friday was very humid and rainy here and that usually results in my hair becoming very frizzy and "curly". This Friday, however, I just ended up with big waves and a lot of body - no frizz. This weekend I washed with WEN and air dried - another look that results in frizzy, "not to be seen in public" hair. Shockingly, that did not happen. My hair was smooth and frizz free. Very intriguing!! I will continue to use to see how it goes as my hair continues to grow out, and to see how my color holds after my next appt.

No motorcycle, rather a self-flagellated mountainbike. The bugs enter via the vents in my helmet and you would be amazed at how many can swarm you up here in Minnesota. Not to mention friendly spiders who like to hitch a ride. :p The main problem though is the dirt (dust) and sweat combo, so I'm skeptical that Wen can clean my hair the way it should be. But here I go anyway, pressing the *send* button! I'll post up on what I think.

LOL! That's gross! I can see why you'd be a skeptic, but I really do think Wen would cleane your hair just fine. :)

Woo Hoo! Just saw on the QVC site that my Ginger Pumpkin was delivered today - I can't wait to use it tomorrow!!!!!!!

I am so hooked - ME TOO

I just ordered the lavendar and another sweet almond mint (my fav) - I have good hair - but it easily looks frizzy and "ratty on ends" - WEN is doing wonders - and I used my reg shampoo and conditioner ystdy - (prbly will once a week just b/c I think it is healthy to change it up - as Cathe says Shock system for your hair) but was surprised the difference in texture and silkyness - I always thought my hair was silky - but the difference is considerable ...

I am even considering trying the body wash and lotions .. b/c after my bath ritual .. when i walk back into my bathroom it smells SOOOOO good from the WEN - and if it makes my scalp feel that good .. the body stuff should feel good also - sounds like a viable excuse to at least TRY some doesnt it??? LOLOLOL :p

So, all you Wen'ers, do you Wen every day? (Probably not a verb, but oh well ...)

I have used only Wen since I got it and love it and yes, I Wen every day. I found that I only need 2 pumps to cleanse and then 2 pumps to condition my hair while I finish my shower. Hubby, with his short cut, needs just one total and his hair/head looks great! (so our bottles should last a good amount of time)

Denise

I've watched the videos and am concerned aout the length of time needed to massage, rinse, etc......how much longer are you spending on this system compared to your usual shampoo/cond?

Ok, so I used the Hair One (knock off Wen) on Akadia last night and WOW, what a difference in her hair! I'll never use baby shampoo on her again. Her hair was like silk afterwards and her curls were perfect. As soon as we have some $$, I'm going to order some actual Wen and see how it compares.

I've watched the videos and am concerned aout the length of time needed to massage, rinse, etc......how much longer are you spending on this system compared to your usual shampoo/cond?

I am using the same amount of time I used to use. I used to shampoo, rinse and put on conditioner. I would leave the conditioner on while I shaved my legs, and finished up my shower... then rinse.

Now I put on the Wen, massage into a foam, clip my hair up and leave it in like conditioner while I shave, etc. Then I rinse and I'm done. So, if anything I am saving time because I've eliminated a step. It's a shampoo & conditioner all in one.

Ok, so I used the Hair One (knock off Wen) on Akadia last night and WOW, what a difference in her hair! I'll never use baby shampoo on her again. Her hair was like silk afterwards and her curls were perfect. As soon as we have some $$, I'm going to order some actual Wen and see how it compares.

The Hair One works well on my hair, but the difference it makes with my 10 year old daughter's hair is amazing. It's so much more shiny and feels like silk. She was previously washing and then conditioning her long hair and says that Hair One takes less time and rinses so much easier.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.