Well, here's my 10 month post pregnancy pics

wendybdh

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I hesitated to even take post pregnancy pictures of myself but then I just figured what the heck.

I ordered P90X and it should arrive tomorrow so I wanted some BEFORE photos anyway (Can't wait to see what that will do:))

Wendy,

YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!! Wow, you really had a baby ten months ago? Good for you! Keep up the good work and enjoy P90X!

Liz

You look incredible!! I won't say what I looked like 10 months after the baby LOL!!! Seriously, you should be so proud of yourself! You really look wonderful. Congratulations!!
Your baby is adorable too!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Wendy....you look GREAT!!!! I hope you like P90X as much as I did....these will be great before pics, I can't wait to see the after ones...:)

Thanks for the compliments! I'm blushing:):)

I gained nearly 40 pounds with Brooke and am now 15 pounds lighter than I was before I got pregnant(55 total). I only do Cathe workouts and in the past 3 months I've started funning to lose those last few stubborn pounds.

This year, the rotations I did include (in order):

Cathe's Jan 06
Cathe's August 05
Cathe's Jan 06 (loved this one so much I did it again)
Cathe's April 05
Cathe's July 04
Cathe's Sept 05
FitnessFreaks Muscle Building and Definition Rotation
Cathe's February 06

Cleaning up my diet(for the most part;)) has made a HUGE difference. For breakfast I always have a fruit smoothie(with protein powder). I also eat quite a bit of fruit. For lunch, it's usually a spinach salad with black beans and for dinner I generally eat whatever I want. My basic rules are to avoid processed foods and focus on foods with high fiber and high protein. I've also cut back on breads quite a bit and it really helps. It sounds odd but you actually get to a point where the "garbage" foods don't even sound good anymore(for the most part;)). But, if I want something, I'll eat it.

It also helps to keep the junk food out of the house. My DH still likes chips and other snacks so we try to buy things that he likes but I can live without.

Another thing is that I never said I was on a "diet"-it just sounds short term. I just focused on making a lifestyle change and getting healthier.

Well, now that I'm finally getting in shape, DH and I are beginning to talk about baby #2:)

(Edited to add that my ticker is the weight I've lost since January 1)

Wendy! You look so fit, strong and happy! Kudos to you for not resting on your laurels and taking up the challenge of P90X. You look fantastic now, a more buff Wendy could be downright dangerous}( :7

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.