Weight Watchers ...**Tuesday**

teddy16410

Cathlete
happy Tuesday gang!
Lots of chatter around here last night....I was long in bed :7
Legs feeling it from yesterdays Tony Leg Fest Day and NYBP Circuit... I was scheduled to do my new Kick from TaeBo but it didnt arrive yesterday as planned so I will rethink todays workout....

Back with personals later - Have great mornings!:D

Good Morning Traci & all who follow:)

Last nights sleep wasn't as good as the night before but I think I can manage. And if that wasn't bad enough 9 o'clock he woke up for the morning, we usually sleep until 10 or 10:30. But this as its pro's cause now I can get a workout in in the a.m and have a nap in the afternoon:)

The weirdest thing...my legs aren't real sore from yesterdays workout but my shoulders and back are sore from the day before. Maybe the pain in my legs will kick in later:eek:
I think I am just going to run today, maybe 6 miles. I thought about doing UB but Im already sore so maybe I will save it for tomorrow.

I also measured today and I have 1" gone in my waist and 1/2" in my hips! Sooooo...just b/c the scale didn't show a loss last week may not mean anything.
Im thinking of having a coffee today, just to try him again. I had one when he was a week old and it didn't bother him and then a couple of days later I had a cup and a half and he wasn't himself but it may not have had anything to do with the coffee. I just really love my morning coffee and I bet my run would benefit from it.

I will be back later. Hope everyone as a good day and a good workout:)
Lori:)

Good morning

You guys were chatter boxes lasts night, I miss talking with youx( I did get plenty of rest last night, for that matter every night I am asleep by 8pm so I can get me buns up at 4:15 or 4:30 watch a little TV and then get busyyyy:D :D :D

This morning, I did GS shoulders 2x and Low Max I had a blast, I'm going to buy HSTA, maybe order next week.:p

Last week, I brought a canister of Whey Protein this one have an energy booster in it, I take it with my with vitamins, before my workout and its on, I have much more energy ;) ;) Okay enough for now, chat later ;)

Teddygirl~

Gidget! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO Happy Dance on the measurements! Awesome girl!!!! Scales LIE LIE LIE (unless its a # we like of course!)
Great job! Enjoy your run today!

Teddygirl: LOVE GS Shoulders! 2x...Burn baby burn! LowMax too? Oh my you are a morning girl! Glad you like your new Powered Whey Protein!
have a great morning!!!

Gidget: You are doing good down an 1” congrats, that’s awesome ;) You make me want to hop on my treadmill. I use to run like cazy, 5 miles 5 days a week I miss that, running will slim your legs real good. Maybe next week I may throw in one or two days I'm getting kind of bored doing same ole cardio workouts. Keep up the EXCELLENT work

Tracie: let me know how you like your new TaeBo workout I heard Billy’s older one cant think of it now was his best. Which one did you order?

Teddygirl~

He..He...Heee..back to report that the scale is down 1.5 lbs today!!!!!!!:) :) :) I think this is going to be another week of dropping big numbers!! Only 1.5 lbs to get to my goal for Sunday morning.

Hi, everyone!

Oh. My. Gosh. Gidget, you just made my morning. That is the best news ever! And above all, the inches don't lie, even if the scale is being squirrelly - so your hard work is ready to start paying off. I'm doing the happy dance! (that's worth some extra calories, eh?)

Teddygirl, good to hear from you, gal! Great workouts on tap.

Traci, will be very interested to hear what you decide for today.

I got up a little earlier than usual to do Rhythmic Step. Fun as always, and I'm dripping. The plan was to help Nadia finish her homework and then do PUB. Well, the GoMyAccess server is DOWN still this morning, so we can't finish the homework... so it's PUB right now and then carpool. Hopefully the teacher will extend the deadline with GoMyAccess being down.... (grumble)

Here's to a great morning, everyone!

I started scoping out the office space for my new little venture... it's the neatest concept. A DaVinci Virtual office, so we get the space, the phones, a live receptionist plus a certain number of hours of shared conference room use all for a low set price. It was the idea of having to lease or buy a building and worry about phones, phone service, desks and computers for everyone that had my biggest dread factor about going back out on my own. Looks like it won't be such a big deal after all, and this concept is far less than we're paying right now.... $2,100 a month for room for up to 8 people, phones, phone service, everyone... right now our company is paying $9,500 a month just for space, let alone the phone lines, the phones, the electricity, the cleaning and the manpower to answer the phones. Wow.

So life is looking good.

I'll check back in later!
Cheryl

Good Morning! Gidget/Lori, haapy dance for you!! It is rewarding to see good things happening with the measuring tape and scale. I am happy for you.

What do you guys think about the shape of your body, and exercise?? When I walked alot, my legs looked so long and lean. I have a pic hanging up on my refrigerator. I have really been thinking alot about walking lately, more, and have been getting on my treadmill more & more. I saw on Ya-Ya's yesterday someone posted about Women's Health, and they had an article in there about exercise for your body type. I went and picked it up yesterday. I would say I am an endo/pear shape. It says for me to do heavy upper body, light weights on lower, and do 40-60 minute steady-state cardio 3 to 5 times a week. I think today I am going to go and get a couple Leslie Sansone walking tapes, and do more steady-state cardio. I always feel to come on this website I have to be a hard-core exerciser, and only use Cathe workouts. But any workout is tough, what matters is what YOU put into it. I can be dripping on my Firms(the older ones), and some of them I really enjoy, why should I not use them sometimes?? I am going to try this, and follow a more steady-state cardio base for awhile and see what it gets me. I hate cardio days, I hate all that jumping, it bothers my neck, and I stiffen right up, and then I get headaches from tension in my shoulders. Maybe the magazine is right, and that pounding stuff is not for me. Walking is the best all around workout you can get, and it can be as easy or as hard as you want to make it. Will you guys give me your opinions?? Thanks.

I did LL yesterday. I forgot that workout was not chaptered. I got behind in one spot, and hit the button to go back, and for the life of me, I could not get it to the place I was before, I had to start the workout all over again, so it ended up being right about an hour. I don't know what I will do today. I am thinking maybe CTX Kickbox, and then walking for awhile on my treadmill.

I will be back later, have a great day!!!
Lori

Still contemplating todays workout....

Teddygirl: I ordered Cardio Circuit 1 & 2 - not really sure exactly what its like but I had to add to my Kickboxing repetoire as I am sick sick sick of the 5 cathes (been doing 2-3 a week for well over a year now) and I have Kenpo from X.... My Amy Bento Kick is Ok but more cardio based than actual punch/kick drills and i dont care or Tracey Staehle so ....... I also ordered Billy's Ab Bootcamp as I love a great CoreCardio since P90X too.

Gidget: WoooooHoooo on scale victory! that will make a girls day eh?

Cheryl: Well at least it was DD's electronics that wre down and not yours! ha! Cant miss PUB - no sir! So happy you were able to fit all that workout time in this morning! CONGRATS on finding the perfect office situation! Its amazing how things just naturally flow for good when you are on the right path! I love how that all works out. ^^5 & WHEW!

LoriS: Personally I think theres a lot of merit to exercising specifics for your body type. I am the same as yours for most part and the P90X rotation is designed almost ideally for this body type. Exactly what you stated... Less cardio, Heavy Upper...MAGIC for my body type. I also think you have to watch how your body responds to various exercises. My legs are slimmer and more muscular than ever with straight plyo work & kickboxing...havent lifted a weight in 4 months for lower. Maybe 1 step tape every 10 days. Its part genetics, part how your body reacts to workouts at various stages of life and DEFINITELY by what you eat. You sound like you have had an AHA moment! AWESOME!!!! Give your new plan a try for 6-8 weeks... cant possibly be "bad" for you and you may just find your magic bullet like I did. Cheryls has sure found hers-it looks different than mine so that just goes to show you how unique al our bodies are. I believe that anytime we "force" our bodies to do something that doesnt feel right we are asking for trouble. Neck, stiffness, headaches, shoulder aches Seems to me your body is SCREAMING at you to stop. Be good to your body and it will take you to its perfect shape & size pretty easily. Just my thoughts.

Good Morning everyone. The weather is gorgeous here!!! It's sunny, 60's and the windows are open and the kitties are loving it!!!

Today is GS BSB for me as well as LIC abs. It will happen this afternoon, though, after we get back from DH's rescheduled appt.

Gidget- That's so awesome about the scale AND the measurements!!! It's great to see all your hard work paying off!

Cheryl- That office space sounds super cool! I am glad that it's working out. Like Traci said, "Funny how things just fall into place when it's 'right'".

Lori- Keep up the good work. I know that I am still trying to find what's magic for my body. I hope that this routine works for you.

Jessica- No worries! We all have our "off" days!

Traci- Whatever your workout is, I know that's it's going to be a killer!!! I thought that you were on a moratorium from getting new workouts?;-) ;-) Just kidding! Anyway, I am glad that you are liking your new acquisitions! What don't you like about Tracey Staehle? I haven't ever tried her, but I did preorder a couple of her new ones because the looked good.

Anyway, slurping coffee down and getting ready to leave....oh, better get DH up and going!

A:eek: M:eek: Y:eek:
There you are!!!!!!!
My goodness you are a busy girl these days.... DH's appt fiasco:+ :+ :+ or you'llx( and that wrinkles you more!!!
YES I AM still NOT SPENDING $$$$$:p shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The Tracey Staehle thing is just a non personality click for me. theres something about her workouts (I only had 1 and sent it to a more worthy friend) and I just think she makes everything seem so dang hard.... I gotta have a bit of seriousness mixed with a few chuckles.... Workouts for me have to be effective and enjoyable & I just didnt click with her style. So many people love her so I'm sure it was just me. We are having GORGEOUS weather too!!!! Doors & windows open airing out the winter doggie smells! Enjoy your afternoon workouts!!!

ETA: Getting my facial this thursday:7

Thanks for the update on Tracey. I had heard that she was good, but hadn't heard that she was serious.

YEA on your facial! I am scheduled for one next week, but need to reschedule it due to a follow up appt with my doctor for me as well as an MRI of DH's shoulder that same morning.

Off to dress and refill the cup o' joe!!

MWAH:* :* :* :* :*

Hey Girls!!!

Only you guys can share in my joy of weight loss. DH is just like..'oh yeah" I know he says he doesn't care if I lose weight but a part of me wonders sometimes if he is telling the truth. Im sure he would rather me fit into my old clothes then go out and buy all new stuff:+

I have my workout complete. I did as planned and I even fit some abs in there. I did 6 miles and with my warm up that took me 67 mins. It was a great cardio and I was dripping wet! I would get off of the treadmill after every mile just for a light sip of water and then get back on. That should earn me some activity points today but I am going to try not eating them.Although I have a feeling today is going to be a hungry day.

Lori, why don't you try walking, you never know what results you may get. They say walking is as good as running, it jsut take longer to get to where your going:) And if its on a treadmill,thats not very far. When my dad sees me running on my treadmill, he says, all that running and you haven't gotten anywhere yet? LOL

Cheryl, I love RS. I haven't done it since I had the baby though. I shold give that one a try later this week.

I should go dry my hair and wait for the little one to wake, feed him and then feed myself. I may run out this afternoon for something to do. I was gonna stop by to visit a friend who is due to have her baby tomorrow but there is no answer and her has his DH cell phone turned off so I am wondering if they aren't at the hospital already. Another baby boy ( i hope) there as been alot of girls born lately, Rylan wont have anyone to play with! But he will have lots of girls to play with when he gets older:eek: ;)

Goooood Mooorning Amy! Sounds like your day's going well.

Traci, hurray on the facial.

PUB was KILLER and WONDERFUL, as usual. I'm a happy girl.
WI this morning is 124.2. I'm looking at my Cathe calendar - Jan 1 was 128.5, Feb 1 was 126.2, and depending on how tomorrow morning looks... my weight is going down by a blazing 2 to 2 1/2 lbs a month.
Measuring my progress in "inches"... (hah, hah, pun intended)
That's okay, at this point I'm getting so much happier that the weight workouts coupled with cardio are becoming a permanent lifestyle. I'm a happy girl!

Here's to a wonderful day!

Have a good one, everyone!

Cheryl

Thanks for your feedback. I am going to start walking more, and keep up my kickbox. That really works my legs too, and I noticed since I haven't been doing the arm drills on CK, my arms don't look as good. So, for awhile, I will be doing heavy upper(1), lighter lower(2), and walking and kick box 4-5 times a week.

I am sure I will come back later....Lori

I started doing my Kick Box, and the article says to build up your upper body, and slim down your lower, so why am I going to do lower 2'x a week, and upper once?? Makes no sense!!?? So, I did Kick Box, and then I did MM UB, and now I am done. Can you tell I am a blonde??
Lori

Lori, you're one smart cookie in my book!
Doing one intense lower body workout - coupled with lots of nice cardio for leaning out - should be your perfect ticket. It'll be fun to see how it does for you :)

Curses... it's only Tuesday... a lot happening this week!!!

Cheryl:7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.