Weight Watchers THURSDAY!!!! 11/9

Oh my... EVERYONES here today!!! YEAH
Let me do personals in groups...

Madam X: Great to see you!!!! Up .6 is NOTHING after alcohol days... Will be gone in 48 hours.. You did some great workout yesterday hope todays rest is enjoyable... You've gotten great ideas about menu today so I will refrain from sharing. All I can say is that from my tracking over 14 weeks in order to lose I MUST eat points according to clean/poor choices. When I eat clean (6 days a week) I have to eat 32 points a day to get in enough calories to fuel my muscles and cardio intensity. When I'm eating not so clean I need to keep that 1 day to 22 points. Sweets and bad carbs are disasterous for my metabolism and blood sugar. I'm suppose to be a 20 point girl but obviously w/ clen eating I am not a good WW go to person}(

Teddygirl: Use the BB code (#1) - Copy & paste it into your Cathe signature profile area...YES it has to be manually changed each week;-) As far as up 4# ... If thats in 1 week ... You ate 14,000 EXTRA calories to add 4 pounds of fat... UNLESS you had your cute little head stuck inside the candy bar boxes I find that hard to believe! Perhaps your body is just hanging on to "good" things like water and veggies & fruit cuz its AFRAID of more choco:+ SERIOUSLY: I dont think all 4 of that is real fat.... GLAD you are re-motivated tho!:7

Amy: FYI Plyo X has a person who does low impact modifications through out, I actually decided to be respectful of my joints today and did Round 1's as high impact & Round 2's as low impact... Burned 514 calories in 58 minutes.... YEAH BABY!

Buffy: Way to go on staying focused w/ eating! Its funny how much easier it is to stay in points range on WI Eve ;-) I'm already feeling DOMS from PlyoX... Holy cow this workout is time efficient!

Jane: IMO your pt/cal analysis is dead on! Clean Eating makes 100% difference in how your body can process the calories... processed foods are foreign to the ody and therefore cannot be used as effeciently for fuel.... You are fine! Enjoy the rest of your busy busy day!

Sandra: I agree...Coffee is the greatest Pwer Food out there! My pot turns on at 3:30am and just keeps going and going... I do cut myself off around 2 so I can sleep;-) LOLOLOL I am so busted! OF COURSE I drink coffee during workouts!!!!!!!!!! I drink 1 mug of coffee and 32 oz water during every 60 minutes! RE: Wts.. I go by "failure" method as Amy talked about.. I cant just grab the same weights all the time because my strength varies greatly depending on how many days I've worked out already, if I've eaten enough all week and slept well. On B&G. Spliting to 2 days is great... I used to do that all the time...LOVED it. With P90 I run out of days so I have to get it all in... I am alternating each B&G w/o... 1 day as produced... next time it will be floor & Abs first then standing...just to make sure I can give it my all. Just an idea.

Cheryl: Your run was KILLER...crazy chick on TM LOOK OUT!!!!! Great scale news lady! LOL on pants tag... if it wasnt 90 degrees here today I'd be prancing around in those sucjers today too!:+

Claude: I agree about muffin and yogurt... just eat cleaner each day... make it 1 choice at a time and do what works for you! You already know deep down what works... sit and think about it.. then use WW as a tool not the be all to end all.... you make the "rules" for your wt loss. You can do this just like you've been able to do all things in your life. You'll get there Painter Chick:*

Teddy if I remember correctly it was the first option of 3 in 3fatchicks. Those trackers are so much fun but I always forget how to find them!

You're doing great Teddy with your determination!

X

X- Thanks for the review about the changes. It's about time that WW realizes that there are women out there who are heavy into working out and not just count "strolling around the park" as their APs! No, I am on flex plan and have been for the last 2 years.

BTW- Tonight will be my official 2 yr anniversary!!!

Off to workout, we'll see when when get there, but I think that it will basically be close to what I did yesterday. Then shower, the official WI!!!

Madame X - thanks for the recap on the program changes. I agree, they seem to make a lot of sense. Everyone has their own unique situation and it's hard to apply a generic formula that works magic for everyone.

Traci - Thanks for the encouragement. I know I'll kick into the good eating mode any day now. I'm due. Last time it lasted for almost three months. Hopefully this time it'll last even longer!

Amy - good luck at WI!

OK - it's 5:40 and I need to wrap up and go home. Didn't finish half of what I should have. OH well, tomorrow's a day off so I guess it'll have to wait until next week.

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Howdy WWer's.... no time for personals.. just finished working out and now supper.... I have to get up at 3 in the morning to start work at 3:30 so I can get off at 12. DH and I are leaving for Ohio at 12 to go get my Envoy which is finally fixed after we had that run in with the deer a couple of weeks ago while on vacation.

I did well at the dept luncheon.... salad with Light Done Right Thousand Island, 4 oz chicken breast, green beans, small baked potato - no butter, unsweetened tea and a friend and I split a small piece of choc cheesecake. I'm pretty pleased with myself..

the rest of my menu looked like this today....

Br- 3 point serving of steel cut oats with 1 cup of mango
coffee

Sn - choc soy milk/strawberry protein smoothie
some banana calypso/vanilla bush hot tea (I was freezing after my smoothie)

Ln - above

Sn - 1/2 cup FF cottage cheese and 1/2 cup pomegrante seeds

supper - cranberry chicken and wild rice and a salad w/ 1 pt dressing

If I don't get a chance to get back tonight or tomorrow, I'll "see" y'all Saturday.

Hi, everyone!

Claude, I think the new Cathe workouts are a great incentive to eat clean - gotta eat our "wheaties" to get through those workouts... plus the workouts are shaking things up for us, so a clean diet will let us all take full advantage. How's that for motivation? ;) :7

Everyone, speaking of good clean food, my mother just sent me this and I thought it was good for sharing - pumpkin is SO GOOD for you!!!

LIBBY'S PUMPKIN SMOOTHIES

1 3/4 C. (15 oz. can) Libby's pumpkin, chilled
1 1/2 C. orange juice
1 banana, peeled & frozen, broken into chunks
1 12-oz. can fat-free evaporated milk, chilled
1/3 C. packed light brown sugar (or brown sugar Splenda)
2 tsp. vanilla
ice cubes, optional

Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses & sprinkle with cinnamon & nutmeg. Makes 6 servings.

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi girls!!

Very quick check-in for me, but I just wanted to say, thanks for that pumpkin smoothie recipe! It looks YUMMY!!

Oh and X, thanks so much for the preview of the changes! I may have to drag myself to a meeting soon so I can get more info...

:)

Jennifer

Just got back from the meeting. No news, though, because my leader said that their director has been very mum about the changes, although, she did mention that they would be effective the first week in December.

Oh, my, that smoothie recipe DOES look yummy!!!

Well, WI was very eventful! According to their scale, I lost 3 lbs this week, which makes my total 72 lbs!!! AND this is my 2 yr anniversary night. It was actually pretty cool because my leader saved my name for last on the "loser" list she calls out and made a big deal about my *new* 5lb sticker (well, heck, it's been July 4th since I received my last sticker!)

Another funny that happened was that there was a lady there that came up to me before the meeting started and said, "Now I don't mean to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here? You don't need to be here!" I wish that I had brought my work badge that had my picture on it from 2 1/2 yrs ago!!! When it was all said and done, she realized just why I was there. I have so many people commenting on "Well, you're lifetime, right?" Well, tonight, I am now only 15 lbs away from goal!!!!

Amy, what a great meeting! What an upper. Every part of it. Aren't you glad you went? On that note, you're off on a very good start to losing your final 15 !!! :)

Here's to a great Friday for all of us. TGIF!!

Cheryl

First, and my apologies as I can't remember who recommended it, but that Clean Eating Collector's Issue is awesome. I'm still reading through it, but I think it will be really helpful for me. I really want to make some changes in my diet--other than counting points--and I think this may be worth a shot. The book looks great too--I'll have to check it out when it hits the shelves.

Traci--congrats on the "unofficial" weight loss.

Amy--I don't have a motivating factor when things get tough either which is probably why it's so tough for me to stick to a program. But you're doing great! Good luck with that last 15--you are on the homestretch--it must feel great!!!:D

Teddy--sorry about the weight gain--darn chocolate;-)

Sandra--I don't know about buns of steel, but running has really leaned out my legs. If I could get rid of my gut(where I seem to carry all my weight since I had kids), I'd be one really happy camper.

Cheryl--WOW:eek: What a workout you had today!! That is inspiring, it puts my lame little run to shame.

Which brings me to today. I ran over 4 miles--which is a first for me--and it felt great. I think I'll try BM2 tomorrow if my DS is cooperative.

I'm pretty beat--it's late and I'm finally off to bed :)

Have a great night ladies,
Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.