~*~* Weight Watchers Sat~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Watchers of Weight!:) :)

HOw is everyone? I thought this thread would be started cause I had a little sleep in today:) DH got up with DS and I slept till 9:30! Some good!

My rotation calls for a run today and thats just what i wanted to do. Im hoping to make it a little longer then usual, but we will see. Sometimes when you plan these things it can go sour. My long runs are usually best when I don't plan them.

I didn't go out with the girls last night. We called it off cause there were to many sick babies and a few moms would have missed it so we are going to reschedule for another night. BUT DH still went out and got us some wings and nachos! I was a good girl all week so I didn't mind.

I will be back later to report my workout

Lori:)

Hi Lori!

Do you ladies mind if I join? I have been mainly lurking for a while, but I really like this group!

However, I have no time to chat! My ds has his first football game today so I have to go take a shower then get the rest of the crew ready. Dh had to work a little this morning so I am on my own. I have 1.5 hours to get myself ready and feed and dress 3 kids. I better go before everything gets stressful. Maybe it will start raining and we can stay home! Although, I am very excited to watch ds play.

Sara

Good Morning Ladies(Watchers of Weight;-)) I like that one Lori!!

So its saturday and I slept in late,9:00...feels good! My DD has been sick for a week now so yesterday I took her and my DS to the doc and I was expecting some kind of virus but thankgoodness it was only allergies!

Im not sure what workout Im doing today! I know iM doing cardio and maybe some ub? Maybe bm2,that one is just so long:+ fun though!

Sarah..Welcome:)Your gonna love it here! This is a wonderful group of ladies! So Your DS has a football game today,oh how exciting! My kids are still little,DD just started kindergarten and my DS is two. How old are your children? Tell your ds that Im cheering for his team:)

Lori-Did you get your run in yet? Sorry you didn't get a chance to go out with the girls but harray for nacho's and chicken wings:9 I had pizza myself}( Well ok,pizza and some mayfield moose tracks icecream}( :9

Belinda-Thank you for your hugs last night,I needed them:) What are you up to today!

Cheryl-How are you today?

Lainie-I hope your having a good day so far?

Kim-Robin-Nancy-you guys still with us?

I'll bbl

Hey Girls,

Sara, welcome:) Why does your name sound so familiar? Its ringing a bell:) Enjoy your day!

Amelia, I love ice cream with chunks of stuff in it. Actually, when I eat ice cream, I don't buy normal stuff, it has to be jazzed up a bit.

Workout is done, but apparently according to my stupid HRM I only burned 450 cals for a 75 min run! Some might think thats good but I think its a load of crap! All that work for 450 cals? I could have burned that roaming around!

Anyway, off to get into the shower
Lori:)

Did somebody say ice cream? Chocolate with peanut butter is a big weakness for me. Mmmm....

Lori, Sorry you didn't get to go out with the gals, but glad you got the sleep in. You probably needed it!

I slept in, too. Workout definitely not done. That's up next.
Still deciding what to do, but will definitely be lots of cardio involved. Maybe Cardio Fusion??? }( }( }(

Have a great morning, eveyrone!!

Cheryl

Hello, everyone. I'm about to get up in a minute to do another of my upper body workouts. So envious of you, Cheryl, preparing to do cardio.

Now that college football season has started, I've remembered how impossible it is to get my DH's butt off the couch on Saturdays. Ugh. I like to watch some football, but not game after game all weekend long. I think we're going out later to look for a tuxedo for him for our October gala. He's never bought a tux before (always rented) but now that he's a partner he's going to go ahead and buy one, knowing there will be more opportunities to wear it. I also hope I can buy some snazzy shoes to go with my dress while we're out.

Lori, sorry to hear you didn't get a girls' night out; so much harder to plan those things as adults and especially as moms! I remember when I was a single and had them all the time. Of course, back then i wanted fewer girls' nights out and more dates. ;)

Sara, welcome to our little group! I only joined a couple weeks ago or so myself.

Amelia, have fun with BM2 if that's what you end up doing--put a few extra jumps in there for me!

Cheryl, oh man, chocolate and peanut butter is my weakness in any form. It's been forever since I've had it in ice cream form (which is probably a good thing for my figure). On a hot day like today I'm starting to think about a double scoop of chocolate and peanut buter ice cream. Uh oh. Better go work out and try to forget about it.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Lori, you don't remember me??? I was in the "moment of truth" group with you. Do you still drink coffee like crazy? I bought some pumpkin spice coffee at Wal-Mart and it is soooo good! I think I might go make some....

Amelia, my kids are 7 (well, 7 in 2 weeks and in 1st grade), 5, and 2. Two boys and one girl. Kylee (my youngest) will be 3 in December. We are going through the potty training process. Fun, Fun....

The football game was fun. Ds is very tall and starting to get these little "boy" muscles, but he is sooooo skinny. (I wish I had his body fat and waistline!)He plays with 1st and 2nd graders and since he is so tall, he plays defensive to all the bigger, older kids. He holds his own though. One time he took out 2 kids in one tackle. Although, they aren't supposed to tackle, but it still happens. I just hope we leave this sport with all of his teeth (still in his mouth) and no broken bones!!! He loves it though! It is great physical activity.

Well, better go. My boys are staying the night with their cousin tonight for the first time. Their cousin is here now and they think they are ninja turtles when they get together. I better make sure everything is in order out there!

Sara

Sara, welcome!

Lainie, I'm laughing about the chocolate and peanut butter in any form... sorry I planted the idea, and I hope you have a great workout!

I just finished 75 min cardio - 40 of CF and 35 of StepWorks (just couldn't face those 6 drills in Drill Max again after yesterday) and finished up wth Back,Shoulders & Bi's, everything but the final concentration curls. A good day.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Afternoon girls!

The only workout I did today was a hour walk,felt good though! Except for this puppy that kept folling me for about forty five minutesx( he was "play" biting the back of my legs and fingers as they swayed back and forth. He eventually lost interest! he was cute though,little lab pup!

Lainie-anything choc,pb, cake,cookie concocsion will do for me...if its sweet,I'll take it!;-)

Cheryl-great workout,high fives to ya girl:)

Lorie-Have you tried the edy's "loaded" icecream yet? OMG,its delish,the fugde browine is sooooooo gooooooood! not to bad either,its like 140 cals and 4grams of fat for 1/2 cup!

Sara-lol,Ninja turtles...your so funny! I know what you mean,we had all of my kids cousin's over at my MIL's yesterday and boy was it chaos! There were things breaking,kids running,kids jumping on beds,couches you name it...it was going on! I was glad to be home last night;-)

have a great weekend girls!

Hi ladies,

I been doing Clean Max all day! Later I will do DM premix!

Welcome Sara!

Lori great run this morning!:)

Cheryl great workouts!

Amelia I hope you enjoyed BM! Any time you need a hug:)

Laine what upper body did you do! Hope you had fun!

The packers are coming Monday:( I am not ready!

Have a great weekend!
Belinda

My house could use some Clean Max.

Belinda, I did the Upper Body Timesaver premix from Amy Bento's All Pump Xtreme. I was thinking at one point that maybe it was too short and I should have done the longer upper body premix when I suddenly felt a big pain in my delt area during shoulder work. Now I'm worried that I've injured my upper body as well! I went ahead and finished the workout (carefully). Now I'd better put some ice on that, I guess.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Lainie I am sorry but I had to laugh}( }( Good thing you are taking it easy! How is your ankle doing?? Great job on finihing your workout!

I finished after clean max, DM premix #5!

My DH is taking me out for dinner!:9 :* I am stressing!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.