Weight Watchers March 1st!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Oh my LORD....where is Traci? I can't beleive I am up before her!!!

I did what I said I was going to do. Actually, I haven't done it yet. I managed to get up with Rylans last feeding but I haven't made it to the TM yet. I am going to try and get a 45 min run in and do the abs I missed from yesterdays workout.
I am also sitting here enjoying a coffee!:) I had one yesterday and it didn't seem to effect Rylan at all.
I weighed today but I am weighing the same;( I thought for sure the scale would have went down b/c I have been REALLY good the last 2 days and have went to bed hungry.Even though I had a snack before bedtime, it wasn't enough to take the hungry away for long. Im gonna try hoping on again in a little while b/c my scale likes to do werid things:)
Not sure when I will get to check in again today. Maybe after lunch, I hope everyone as a good day and has a great workout. Lets start March off on the right foot!

Lori:)

Good morning Lori... where is Traci? This is odd. Hopefully she is sleeping in!

I was down another pound this morning on the scale from yesterday. All of that excess water is clearing out as I come off the hard stuff (bad carbs!). It is amazing how much better I feel. You'd think I'd remember that!

Cardio and Weights is my workout for today.

Have a good one!

So how many pounds is that? I thought for sure I was going to see 140 lbs today but no luckx( A friend of mine once told me she finds it hard to get over that last pound to get into a new number but when she does it gets easier. So in other words, to get to 130 is going to be a chore but once she gets into the 130's she doesn't have a prob until she tries to get into the 120's again, ( did that make sense):)
Have a good workout, Im just sitting here drinking my coffee for a few more minutes:)

goooood morning Jane & Gidget!
I SLEPT IN! - Til 4:30am!!! Dogs wanted feeding, hubby wanted to chit chat & I had new measurements to take......:7

Well Jane I am THRILLED for you that all the bloat and chaos is subsidding! YES you WOULD think we'd stop having any desire at all to do that to ourselves but I think its just part of our makeup. At least we know not to freak for the week after and then just have to deal with the physical lethargy, headaches (thats my sign of bad food) and all the rest of it. You are well on your way to having the last episode far behind you! Enjoy your fabulous workout! I so love the music in C&W!

Gidget... you can start the daily post ANY OLD TIME! & I'll drink two cups of coffee before starting it...perhaps fewer typos that way? :+ You sound ready for the day woman! YIPPEE on getting java back in your life! My mom swears that coffee is the real reason I chose not to have children! Well that & smoking back in the day! She may very well be right! Cannot imagine a happy day without my coffee!! No worries on scale either! Look at big picture... weekly comparison, monthly comparison etc..... too many hormonal flux to let it make you crazy! Enjoy all your running/TM work this morning and have a TON of FUN at all your mommy activities!

Gotta go read yesterdays board so I can do personals!
Mwwwwwwah

:*

Well it is Happy Dancing Day at my house!
Have my first ever facial at 12:15 AND the monthly #s look pretty good.

Monthly comparisons:
Down 2.4 #s – 125.6
Down ½ % BF – 18.1%
Down ½ “ Hips – 34.5”
Everthing else same
Chest: 32”
Waist: 27”
Thigh: 21”
I know I’ve lost muscle being off P90X so the weight is mainly that… not thrilled by that but also know that since I am in Leaning Phase right now I cant have it all! I’ll be starting another P90X to build again April 1st so that will be awesome for summer tanks & shorts.
March Goal is to continue to lose BF and take energy focus off of scale… That means clean eating is a MUST!
I also know that I am into my first 30 days of Bio Identicals, Thyroid & Cortisol so that is obviously helping me optimize my physical results. THANK HEAVENS my hormones are almost completely level right now! Last weeks ttom was hardly noticeable except for 2 days. LIFE IS GOOD!

Today is Leaner Legs (without weights) + 30 minute Interval (turbo jam fat blaster).

******* A couple of Personals**********

Belinda: Completing MIC is HUGE!! I so love/hate that one! I normally do it as 2 separate short workouts… I don’t thrive on torture!! On the scale…. Let me step up with Cheryl on the soapbox for a minute…. DO NOT WEIGH ON SCALE UNLESS YOU PLAN TO ALSO DO MEASUREMENTS! (Even for those who don’t have access to a BF caliper!). Your clothes and measurements are the only real markers you need to determine progress! My next round of P90X I probably wont even weigh in for the 3 month program because it has NO VALUE! Weekly measurements are much more accurate picture of reality. Your hormones are still adjusting from giving birth, you are a woman, you don’t eat 100% clean (none of us do), you are just getting back into your normal workout intensity…. There’s muscle gain, water retention, bloat from foods, bloat from too little water… on & on & on. High 5 yourself & go take some measurements. I had my old “goal jeans” out every week to try on for over a year and they just now fit perfectly. It will come…It IS coming!!!

Cheryl: You always give such great guidance! LOL on the nasty email about URL… Did she think you were just going to disappear???? You go girl! Your latest measurements are truly impressive my friend! How much fun is this now that things are popping!? I am sooooooo happy for you- I feel your joy & delight!

Jessica: OH NO! Do a hear a funk?... Gotta back Cheryl again on this one… You gotta make a choice. Do I want to count calories if I KNOW it will help me reach my goals and be accountable for what I put in my mouth OR do I just want to kick myself everyday? I am not making light of your current situation but I am speaking from personal experience… When you look yourself in the mirror and say “Jessica- do you REALLY want to weigh _____ or is it all talk?” You will make the right choice! Losing weight / BF is not a MUST DO on this planet… if you just want to exercise for health be happy with that decision- you don’t have to apologize or rationalize it to anyone! You are not on this earth to meet others expectations…. As a fellow woman here I just hope you find some peace, determine what you really want and then proceed with actions that support that goal. It’s hard not to get caught up in everyone else’s personal goals but ya gotta stay true to yourself! Being happy and proud is far more important than weighing in at a particular #. {{{{{Jessica}}}}}}}

Outta coffee…. BB in a few with more personals!

Wow Tarci, those are some nice measurments! I think the smallest my hips were was 36" and my waist 28". I think my hips are 38" now so I still have 2" to go, not sure if there is a layer of fat over my hips OR the ole child birth thing:)
Apparently you can drink coffee now when preggo, of course only a couple of cups but who really needs more then that?
I think I will weight myself for fun now b/c I just got off of the TM, just so I can see what 140 looks like:)

So I got my workout in, I did a 4 mile interval run and abs from LIC. Whats up with making like a banana peal? I couldn't do those at all and I knew that just by looking at them. Oh well, maybe someday:)

Ill be back later this afternoon,

******* A Few More Personals**********

GIDGET: LOL on your Banana reference this morning… P90X does Banana Rolls + Superman Banana Rolls …. I SO DON’T LIKE THEM! But they are sooooo good. A silly version of Pilates moves. Way to get that workout in today! You are my inspiration to get off my duff!

Amy: WoooooHoooooo on scale yesterday! You have been doing everything right this week haven’t you? Tell DH to take his pizza and …………… LOL OMG on the “veins” I keep trying to get those!!! LOL WAY WAY COOL! You ordered the last of your Cathe Library? Or do you still have to get LIS? YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT ONE!
Keeping DH in my thoughts & prayers – gotta say I am RELIEVED that he was told not to drive…very scary thought. I just couldn’t imagine living a life if I knew I shouldn’t have been driving and killed a child or animal because I was being stubborn. I hope he heeds the advise!

Teddygirl: Well those are some pretty BIG goals for this month! You just bring it every day! I have no doubt that you will accomplish whatever you truly set your mind to. GO FOR IT!

LoriS: ^^^^^^^^5 in WI! You are making great changes to your program now so I see nothing but MARVELOUS days ahead! Way to go!!
Kali: Glad to see you pop in! Catch us up when you can.

Cheryl: ALWAYS in awe of how you do leg work and killer TM intervals in same day! You gotta have the best legs in Utah!

Great day to all!

Good Morning:)

Belinda: bravo, MIC tough stuff. Nice job;)

Amy: Congrats on the 4 big ones;) keep up the good work ;)

Tracie: (((awesome))) stats, O my you are tiny :D :) Nice work!

This morning, I did GS & PUB bi’s and 1 hour jog. Last night, KPC couldn't help it I ended up doing the whole workout.:p

My UB routines are not enough for me. Adding P90X :9 :p Have a good morning all, I'll chat later :D

Teddygirl~

>
>Jessica: OH NO! Do a hear a funk?... Gotta back Cheryl again
>on this one… You gotta make a choice. Do I want to count
>calories if I KNOW it will help me reach my goals and be
>accountable for what I put in my mouth OR do I just want to
>kick myself everyday? I am not making light of your current
>situation but I am speaking from personal experience… When you
>look yourself in the mirror and say “Jessica- do you REALLY
>want to weigh _____ or is it all talk?” You will make the
>right choice! Losing weight / BF is not a MUST DO on this
>planet… if you just want to exercise for health be happy with
>that decision- you don’t have to apologize or rationalize it
>to anyone! You are not on this earth to meet others
>expectations…. As a fellow woman here I just hope you find
>some peace, determine what you really want and then proceed
>with actions that support that goal. It’s hard not to get
>caught up in everyone else’s personal goals but ya gotta stay
>true to yourself! Being happy and proud is far more important
>than weighing in at a particular #. {{{{{Jessica}}}}}}}

Thank you for those kind words. I do have a goal, and I WILL reach my goal. I think that when I don't see the fruit of my labor that I assume NOTHING is happening and then I want to quit. Why should I force myself to eat veggies and real clean foods when its not doing me any good? I KNOW in my heart that I need to eat clean for health reasons other than the weight and how I look in my jeans. Its such a daily battle.

Truth be told, I've been eating clean (with the exception of the past few days) for 2 months now. I felt like poop the past few days because I fed my body crappy fuel. I was very weak and shaky during my workout this morning. Now, I know I hadn't worked out in about a week, but the reason I was weak and shaky was from the lack of good food. I actually MISS eating clean. Today I woke up craving cucumber sliced up with lemon juice and cajun spice all on top. YUM!!

Sorry for the funk ladies...BUT I'M OVER IT!!!! I'm hoping to get all my new DVD's I ordered soon. I expect PUB, PLB, and muscle max soon. I miss doing a lot of weights. THe only cathe weight dvd's I have are premixes. They are great for beginners, but I am anxious for the hard stuff! I can't wait!!

You ladies are the best! Just reading your success and energy makes me want to RUN to my goal and NEVER look back:)

Jessica

I forgot to mention that I did basic step this morning. Not a hard workout for you guys, but I'm still new to cathe. I actually finished the DVD with risers today:)

Jessica

You guys all had such great measurements!!! Way to go!!! Mine were very up, my weight 3 lbs., and all my measurements were higher, but this is a new month. Onward & upward!!!

Today's workout will be Better Burn, Better Buns. It is a lower body workout with cardio, and very low weights, and also a TLT. I will add a little cardio of walking or something on also.

I am sorry I have been so short on personals, just busy. I think you all are great!!!
Lori

Good norning ladies,

I am not sure if I should do Cathe's March rotation?? Or add more weights training???

What rotation you guys are doing this month?

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hi, everyone!

Okay, official March 1 comparison stats:

Weight - down 2 - 124.2
bf- down 1.6% from 21.1 to 19.5 (biggest progress)
Hips and chest - same - 35
Waist 25.5 - down 1/2
thighs 21 - down 1/2" apiece
biceps - 11 3/8 - up 1/8 apiece

So there we have it. I sure wish the scale weight would move faster!!

This morning I did a shorter workout - just 45 minutes of Cardio Fusion. Legs feeling tired from yesterday ;) :eek: :7

That's it for now! Will check back in later.

Traci - you are TINY. Love that 18.1%. I am jealous.

xoxoxo,
Cheryl

Hi Girls,

I just wanted to check in while I was home for lunch. I really enjoyed baby group today! It was so nice to get out and talk to other moms. Im having baby group here next week so I probably won't get a workout in before hand but thats o.k.
And I didn't get to see what 140 looked like. The scale read exactly the same after my run, I thought i would have been a little dehydrated ( sp?) but I guess drinking two glasses of water while running didn't help...well it did...but you know what I mean! LOL

Anyway, Im heading out again soon when the little guy eats. Im gonna go get him weighed and run to the wally mart to get something my sister needs picked up.

Good afternoon Ladies! It surely looks that way to me! Great job with the stats guys!

Jane, glad you're starting to feel better. C&W's is fun fun fun!

Glad you had a nice time at baby group Gidge. Are there many of you?
Hope you meet your goal! You're sure working hard enough at it.

You're right Lori, this is a BRAND new month stay strong!

Jessica, I have been where you are soooo many times. Just take it a day at a time and keep checking in, you are in the right place.

Belinda way to go with MIC. That's a doozy!

Nice job AMY!!

Hi Teddygirl and Cheryl and Traci and anyone I missed.

Alright. I didn't get a chance to measure, but they weighed me at work and I am down 2.5 lbs. since 2/16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited! I thought no way have I lost anything! But nope! I was wrong! :7:7:7:7 The scale has not been going "down" for me since November of 2005!

I also sat down with our company trainer and found out that I am doing the wrong workouts for my body!!!!! NO more stepping, squats, lunges, high step, NONE OF IT!!! I couldn't believe my ears. She wants me to walk, uphill, and every so often run for a minute then recover and so on. She said for the legs floor work is good and pilates. Also kickboxing and hi-lo is ok. I'll also be focusing more on UB! I am so glad I talked to her! She said if I do what she says I'll see results within 3 weeks in my legs.

Well I just had some ww pasta and cottage cheese. I'm going to do some stuff around here and I'm planning on PUB this evening.

Enjoy the rest of the afternoon everyone. Be back later!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Wow, Kali, what an englightening morning you've had - and I am so excited for you!! Thank heavens you have access to that company trainer to give you such good custom advice -

I'm doing the happy dance for you, can you see me? That should be worth a few extra calories, eh?

Cheryl

Hey all!! It's been a rather busy morning/afternoon for me. I actually set my alarm clock this morning so I would have time for a workout before all the busy-ness. This morning was Butts & Guts. I know that I wasn't able to put forth my full and complete effort, but it still was a hard workout! Tomorrow I'm going to try yoga, and actually purchased a yoga tape at Sam's club, but can't find it now!!!:( I hope that I didn't leave it in the cart! Oh, well, I had P90X yoga in the player for tomorrow anyway. It's NOT going to be the whole freakin' 90 minutes, but I will work for at least a hour or so!
This morning's weight was down another 1/2 lb from yesterday, so that's 4 1/2 lbs from last week and down 1.8 lbs from the beginning of the month!!

Traci- Those stats are awesome!!! I know that you are eager to get back to P90X!

Cheryl- I'm equally jealous of your stats as well. I should have measured last night when I weighed, but forgot about it. LOL that your partner was pi$$ed off about your URL....is that the name *she* wanted to use??? D)

Belinda- I started Fitness Freak's January rotation last week and am going to continue with it for now.

Jessica- I know how you feel! For a long time I kept berating myself every day for not making smart food choices and beating myself up over it. One day, everything just clicked! It's just something you have to do, especially since you know how to and especially since you know how good it makes you feel!!!

Gidget- Wow, busy, busy!!! I am glad that you like your baby group. That always helps!

Anyway- DH had a follow up appt with the ENT doc this morning, then on to the hospital for an EEG (to check his brain waves). While he was there, I met with my boss for my annual performance review. BTW, according to them, I need to work on my communication skills. Whatever!!! Then we stopped at Sam's Club for produce. I really like getting my produce there because they do such a volume of business that it's a lot fresher! Then stopped for cat food and then home. We are going to take a quick nap before going out for dinner. I am craving Mexican tonight.

I thinks that's pretty much it on this front. I will check in later to see if anyone else is around.

Afternoon everybody...

Belinda... I'm seriously thinking of doing the March rotation. I won't be finished with the Feb rotation until Monday and Tuesday is my rest day so I'll start next Wed. I've been doing Cathe's rotations since Sept and the more I think about it, I feel I'm ready for a recovery month. Cathe will surely hit us hard in April and on into the spring months getting ready for summer so I'm beginning to see this more and more as a good opportunity for a breather.

Hi, everyone!

Just had to stop in to say HEY to Amy on the weight loss!!! Ohmigosh, you get serious about business and in one week you've lost more than Traci or I lost all month }( :7 }( I'm mostly kidding you, because we all know it goes slower as you get closer to the last few pounds.

As for March rotation - I want to go hard, hard, hard - I'm hoping to have the level of bf% in March that Traci accomplished in Feb :)

So it's going to be lots of heavy weights, and hopefully lots of outdoor running which should help to pick up the mix -

Have a great afternoon!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.