Weight Watchers Janurary

Welcome Wendy! Its nice to meet you! Congrats on your new job!

I click the 'off' quotation box in the bottom right hand corner of the post I want to quote. HTH's.

Hello Renee! I too was on MFP for a while trying to log my calories and its a wonderful site but for some reason counting points just seems easier?

Well Ladies. Tonight I plan on going to the WWer meeting but im not weighing in. I need to go for the motivation and support. This week has really thrown me for a loop and I must say my tracking was non existent :eek::(

But coming on here and hearing of you girls still on the program gives me hope that I can do this. :)

I'm off work today and plan on getting in a workout before bed. My last workout was Friday...so I need to get moving.

bbl

Yay, I did it!! Thanks Amelia!
You CAN do this do not get discouraged. Get your workout in and you will feel a lot better.
I'm nervous myself about weighing tomorrow since I gained last week. I must say I did watch my points, accumulated 33 activity points which I DID NOT use, but somehow that doesn't always add up to weight loss for me.
I got home from school early today because of the bad weather. My Zumba class is at 4:30 and it's a half hour away. I love this class and don't want to miss it, just a little concerned about the icy roads. Did the Xtrain Legs 42 min. premix this morning. I really love it, my legs really got worked and at the same time I didn't feel like I took a beating!

Mlouski I am so glad to hear that you did XTrain. Keep it up you will love it! The more I do this program the better I like it. I do substitute Ride for some things and make some minor changes to the schedule - like modifying the length of the leg workout- who has 80 min to work on legs??

I think I'll brave the elements and go for Zumba- I just love this instructor and she only teaches once a week. BBL :)

Amelia: How was your meeting? They are inspiring and motivating aren't they. My leader always seems to give me a laugh. My meetings are Thursday mornings. I have to drive about 30 minutes away to go but it is worth it. I guess I should explain that I live in a pretty rural area about 15 minutes away from my house depending which way I go I could be where the amish live. The only meeting in my town is Thursday evenings when I am at work. It gives me a chance to go to Wegman's though. Love their produce.

Jennifur: I love zumba too! but like I said rural area so there aren't any classes except senior citizens during the mornings. They are all in the evenings. I did cardio leg blast today. WOW! of course my rest periods were a little more stretched out than Cathe's but I did it. I also had to go in search of dixie cups and ended up using cupcake papers but it all worked out! I previewed it last night before going to bed and this morning I just kept walking around realizing I was stalling! I just told myself to modify where necessary and that I CAN DO THIS! I do realize that I suck at jumping up onto the step so I did like one or two then just stepped up the rest of the time. I am really uncordinated. But then I laugh at myself and say Polish girls just can't jump! I can do the one off the end of the step but not the straddle one. I don't plan on going to the road trip this year but I do want to make it my goal someday. I think Renae wants to go and has the same fears you do so maybe you two could go together. I am sure all the cathe people and fans bond quite quickly.

Wendy: Welcome when is your meeting? How many points do you get per day? Or are you doing simply filling. I try to be all natural but I have a long way to go on cutting out processed foods. One babystep at a time. Which workouts are you doing?

Have a great day ladies I have to jump in the shower cause I am soaked in sweat from that workout. Off to work I go. Oh yeah my name is Mary Lou. I realized I haven't told any of you yet! And yes I am Polish. Makes sense now huh!

Hey Ladies,

Today was Xtrain HiiT standing/disc/core premix. Then I took two of my dogs for a 30minute power walk outside, its pretty here in Ga. Around 65 degrees:eek: Its cloudy but still a nice temp.

Mary Lou- Those straddle jumps in Leg blast are a doosie, I used to zip right through them before my weight gain but now its all I can do to modify:eek: Great job with your workout. My meeting never happened :( I had every intention on going for the support but my kids needed grocery's for there lunch today and then they wanted to ride there bicycles at a local park so that's were we spent the evening. :) I plan on going this coming up week. I just can't seem to get back on track with logging my food. Right now im just trying to eat healthy...

Jennifer-How was Zumba? How was your meeting? Nice job on your workout yesterday morning!!

ReneePruitt - How has your day been? Did you decide to join WWers? Even if you don't we can still support each other here:)

Hello to everyone that follows, have a great night.

Hi Guys,
Yesterday was quite a busy day! Started off with Supercuts Extreme. What a fun workout! I hadn't tried Supercuts prior to that. I actually have some mild DOMS today. After work I went to pick my 19 yr.old daughter up. She just returned from a trip to Ecuador so i went to school to get her. it was a 6 hour drive round trip but for the return I had her for company. She goes back to school on Sunday. I will really miss her.
I weighed in this morning AND YAHOO, AMEN and HALLELUJAH I lost 2 lbs. I haven't lost anything until now.
MaryLou, I live in NJ but I would call it semi rural here. My Zumba classes and WW are both about 30 min away too. Nothing is really close, but it sure is beautiful here.
Amelia sounds like you got a good workout in! What disc is that HIIT standing premix on? Your dogs probably enjoyed their walk. I haven't taken mine out in a while. How many dogs do you have? I have 2 big dogs and 3 cats, our house sometimes feels like a menagerie.
Good choice taking your kids to the park, even though it meant missing your meeting. Take it from me , time spent with your kids is a great investment. Before you know it they are gone, and you will miss them. Mine are both sophmores in college. It was not that long ago that I was running them to activities like crazy, working full time and feeling really stressed with no time for myself. I'm glad I did all those things. I LOVE having more time for myself and the fact that when I clean it stays that way. If I dont feel like cooking-I don't, but I still miss those days like crazy.
I have decided that I am going to try for a RT spot tomorrow. I will be at work, but I am very lucky that the sale starts during my lunch break otherwise I wouldn't be able to try. Our computers are so darn slow, don't know if I'll be successful.
Afterburn is on tap for today. Excited about the weight loss, but worried that I wont be able to keep it going. Gotta get moving here,TTYL Jen

Jennifer: Congratulations on your loss! :) It makes you feel so great doesn't it! My weigh in is tomorrow, don't really know how I will do. I think I made mostly wise choices but sometimes the scale doesn't always reflect that. I am glad you get to spend some time with your daughter. My daughter is 16 and already is passing up a lot of "us" time for "friends" I know it is normal but I know I am going to have empty nest syndrome bad. It is beautiful here to I am in western new york about 1.5 hours west of Buffalo. The PA line is about 20 minutes away right by Lake Erie. I am glad you are taking the plunge and going to try to get a spot for the road trip. I don't think you will regret it. When you were a PT is it normal not to be able to do all the stretches, I think my flexibility is zilch to one. I mean I try but my body doesn't quite look or act like Cathe and the others on the screen. I think my tummy gets in the way alot! I know it will come and I just have to be patient.

Amelia--I totally agree family time sometimes trumps meetings.

Renee--Sorry I have been forgetting everyone.

Wendy--Look forward to hearing from you soon.

All- I tried to do hard strikes premix 16 but my body was just not having it. I jogged in place a lot, for shuffles for some reason I couldn't do shuffle feet today. Or jumping jacks, but I could do jump rope. Weird I know! I could do the kicks, squats, ice breakers, punches but I said Rome wasn't built in a day and either will my body be. TTYS

Morning girls, quick check in for me. I have to be at work in about 25 mins.

Yesterday was Xtrains Chest, Back and Shoulders premix rounds 1-6.
This morning I did a 47 min power walk interval with Leslie Sansome called 4 fast miles.

I plan on getting in bicep and tricep work this evening.

I will bb then to caught up with everyone. Have a great day:)

You go Amelia! I didn't get a chance to workout today by the time I got back from meeting it was time to get ready to go to work. I gained 0.5 pounds. I will try harder for next week making sure I track every little morsel. I don't have to work tomorrow so I should have time to workout. DD is sick so I gotta get her to the DR tomorrow. I don't feel so hot myself today either. The weather did a total 180 here it was 50 some degrees yesterday. Today its 28 and can't see across the street cause the wind is blowing the few inches of snow we have around. They are calling for 9-19 inches. Oh well off to bed Bi's and Tri's tomorrow. :)

Hey Ladies,

Today was Xtrain HiiT standing/disc/core premix. Then I took two of my dogs for a 30minute power walk outside, its pretty here in Ga. Around 65 degrees:eek: Its cloudy but still a nice temp.

Mary Lou- Those straddle jumps in Leg blast are a doosie, I used to zip right through them before my weight gain but now its all I can do to modify:eek: Great job with your workout. My meeting never happened :( I had every intention on going for the support but my kids needed grocery's for there lunch today and then they wanted to ride there bicycles at a local park so that's were we spent the evening. :) I plan on going this coming up week. I just can't seem to get back on track with logging my food. Right now im just trying to eat healthy...

Jennifer-How was Zumba? How was your meeting? Nice job on your workout yesterday morning!!

ReneePruitt - How has your day been? Did you decide to join WWers? Even if you don't we can still support each other here:)

Hello to everyone that follows, have a great night.

Well thakyou, im thinking i might join but i just dont want to have to go to meetings. I can stay on track by myself because the closet place is 30 min from my house but i work 45 min from my house the oposite direction. And i can not seem to want to go lol. I would like to understand it better, i went to the site and its like u have to sign up before you actualy can see if its something right for u. Im just sick of calprie counting. And the easiest best way i lost before and keep it off was low fat high fiber and ww does sound like that and 30 points seems easier to track then 1200 or 1400.
Can u guys tell me ..do i have to go to meetings and is the website easy to understand? Like i said it doesnt let u look in depth it goes straight to paying.

Hey Girls.

I was supposed to get back here days ago but it just never happened....:eek:

I really don't have time to catch up on all of the posts so I'm just going to start from here and participate in personals from this point on. Hope that's ok.

My week of work outs in review::

M: ZCut work out #1 w/abs
T: XTrain Cardio Leg Blast 1-6 and Core 2 premix
W: Rest Day
R: XTrain Burns Sets for Back and ZCut work out #3

Today is probably going to be XTrain Cardio Leg Blast Premix #9 (Leg Blast 7-12 plus Burn Sets for Biceps).

So Thursday is my WW weigh in day. Got on the scale y'day and had lost .2. Makes me happy that the scale went in the right direction but was hoping for a slightly bigger number! LOL Oh well, maybe next week!

Jennifur:: I was also previously certified for PT a few years ago by the AFPA and let the cert go without doing much with it. :rolleyes: This time though I am bound and determined to use it! :p

BBL!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.