Weight Watchers - 5th week of April, 2011

story1267

Cathlete
Happy Easter to those who celebrate. Happy Sunday to those who don't.

Down .8 today. I like!

The sun is shining. We may be able to get some work done on the yard/garden today. Hope so.

How's everyone doing?

Bumping for the new week.

Stacy - sorry to hear how hard things are going for you right now. I am a big over-thinker and that's why I tried WW in the first place - I wanted something simple.

Don't drive yourself crazy over the workouts. Do something. Do something that puts a smile on your face and that doesn't feel like punishment. It's always good to have a workout or two that are your "go-to" workouts for when you feel like you just can't. I use Barefoot Cardio for that or premixes from LIC.

Hang in there!

Hey, Yall. Happy MOnday altho I'll have to get 30/30 in later. I hate not working out in the mornings. Oh well. I ate all my WPs yesterday at this great Japanese resturant. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Get attitude, Stacy, KIP. I"m so proud of you.

Congrats on weight loss Suzanne.

BBL

Shereta

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to Cathe.com forums. I did my first Cathe workout yesterday--MMA: Boxing. I'm a little sore today but nothing I can't handle. I'm doing boxing so that I can focus more on leaning my arms. I do other cardio throughout the week-Turbo Kick and Zumba. I'm also new to Weight Watchers--started 4-11-2011 and down 3.6 pounds.

Hey, fedup. Will you be joining our checkin? Is so, Welcome. If not, thanks for stopping by. Good luck with the program and keep up the good work.

Where everybody at today?

Shereta

Goodmorning everyone..
My name is Stephanie and I am new to the Cathe forum and workouts..but i am hooked!

I am looking for a check-in and although i am not really following weight watchers I am following my weights lol can I still join in?
My problem is that even though I eat good food..I eat too much of it!

In case you let me join in..
I am looking to lose about 5-10 (aren't they the hardest?)

Soo
My schedule for today is p90x chest and back followed by some sort of Cathe cardio...I am leaning towards intensity..
Yesterday I did a 40-20 hiit and lower body blast.. to make up for all the Easter stuff I ate..

Welcome, Steph. the more the merrier. We're supposed to post our food intake daily, but some of us don't do that faithfully. It does help us pinpoint our problem areas, gives others food/snack ideas and allows them to help us figure out what we're doing wrong. Not everyone posts daily, but I do cause I can and I'm always checking in here to see if anyones posted. Most of us do post our losses/gaines each week.

so, here's mine.

B. 3 eggs
s. yogurt, peanuts
l. left over Japanese food, crackers, grapes
s. apple, yogurt
d. salad, meatloaf
total: 43 PPs

Shereta

Thanks for the warm welcome and tips Shereta..
so here goes.
B: greek yogurt mixed with post cranberry cereal
snack: brownie batter:(
l:snap peas 1 cup
grilled cheese sandwich
1/4 barley (i am paranoid about type 2 diabetes and it helps control blood sugar levels)
cooked brownies (about 500 cal worth)

as you can see...today is not the best of days so far...but...starting right this minute i will do better :D

I did my chest and back p90x at least..

I guess I had better fess up to my weight...
129 today :(
I hope to be between 120-125 by the end of June...9 weeks for 5 pounds i think is reasonable:cool:

Welcome newcomers!

I really need to start posting my food more often.

B--almonds
L--vanilla yogurt, red pepper slices
S, S, S--too many peanuts m&m's
D--no clue!

Today is a planned rest day.

Welcome newcomers!

I really need to start posting my food more often.

B--almonds
L--vanilla yogurt, red pepper slices
S, S, S--too many peanuts m&m's
D--no clue!

Today is a planned rest day.

I totally love your mm snacks..at least they are peanut..PROTEIN!;)

Okay, this is why I must workout in the AM - cause when I get home - it almost never happens. Needless to say, I didnt get 30/30 done today. Arggggggghhhhhh

Fedup, you can drop in any time. I normally post once or twice a day. At least once for sure.

Steph, I love it. Starting over at any time is a great way to stop the madness and get back on track. I think I'll start over right now. lol And by the way, you're already at my goal weight. Yikes!!!!

Stacy, haven't we had this conversation before? Step away from the M&ms. lol

I hope to get STS-TB (my fav) in tomrrow morning

Happy Tuesday Morning, ladies. Today's workout was STS TB. I earned 8APs

Menu:
B. 2 eggs
s. yogurt, pecans
l. spaghetti, salad, peach cobbler (someone's bringing me lunch today - I will have small portions cause I do not want to loose my momentum.)
s. none probably
d. chicken breast, carrots.
Total: hopefully - 40

Where my folks at?

Shereta

Last night I had a 6 inch turkey club sub, hold the mayo and a bag of Baked Lays. I didnt count points but I'm sure it was way over!

This morning I pulled out Charlene Prickett's low impact floor workout called Tie One On. It was kinda boring, but it got my heart rate up a bit and didnt hurt my knee too much. Tomorrow is I think I'll try one of my 2 new yoga workouts, then Thursday will be STS Meso 1, Week 1's Back and Triceps disc.

B--Total flax cereal with skim milk
L--going out to a diner with hubby, plan on an egg white veggie omelet
D--havent gotten that far yet

I weighed in today and I'm up about 2.5 lbs, but I'm not surprised...too big of portions and too much chocolate. It's TTOTM too so also add in a little bloat.

Shereta, I know what you mean about getting in workouts in the morning. I'd have to get up by 5am everyday to do that and I havent gotten motivated to do that yet. I suffer from some insomnia so alot of nights I dont sleep well so that's part of the problem. I work alot of times til 7pm so working out after work doesnt happen too often either. Good thing I dont count AP's I guess, but I'd still like to workout more often than I do!

Steph...we're right in the same weight range. I think those last few lbs are SO hard to lose! I'd like to lose about 10 more. I dont think your goal by June is unreasonable at all, I'll join you!

I'm here Shereta!

Welcome newcomers!

I'm canceling my WW online and just going to SparkPeople but I do check in when I can and post when I can.

I don't post my food because I'm doing that on SparkPeople and sometimes it's hard to even get that in! LOL!

So, my thought is this. Come in when you like, post what you want. It DOES help when you post foods if you are looking for advice on diet. Or if you eat great stuff and others can steal your ideas....:p

Hi everybody!

Welcome to the newcomers!

Sorry I've been a little MIA on here the past few days. We had company all weekend along with lots of things going on, so I've been super busy. I had to navigate eating not at home (3 times at other peoples houses and once at a restaurant not of my choosing) FOUR times this weekend. That's tough. No one cooked overly healthy stuff. People tend to think when they have people over for a meal they need to have really rich food and they have to have dessert. I did fairly well eating things in moderation and not eating nearly as much dessert as I wanted to. I also couldn't workout on Sat or Sun because of our company. However, I did work out Mon-Fri! So, for my second week, I lost 2.6 pounds!!! Wohoo! The intense cardio definitely helps with the higher calorie weekend eats. So that's a total of 3.8 pounds in my first two weeks. I probably won't have a chance to post again today or tomorrow because I'm super busy, so I'll be back Thursday.

Laurajane....your progress is OUTSTANDING!! Give yourself a pat on the back, you should be proud of yourself for conquering those difficult eating situations! Congrats!

As for me, someone take away the feed bag! I went out to lunch to a diner with my hubby, with good intentions of course, but I proceeded to not only eat my veggie omelet (with cheese) but all of my deep-fried home fries and both pieces of toast WITH butter! I'm SO full I cant breath! Why do I do this to myself?? Geez, so much for my workout this morning!

I don't have much time, but I just wanted to pop in to share a non scale victory.

I had the usual Tuesday night dinner at a friends house tonight. I was super hungry after my workout and had a big plate of dinner and was completely satisfied. Then out come the brownies. I passed! Didn’t even have one nibble! Yes, I passed up chocolate, and, no, I’m not sick. I really don’t even feel liked I missed them. I told myself before I went that if the dessert wasn’t something I absolutely loved then I wasn’t going to eat it. Well, of course, I like brownies, but those are something so common that I can have them any time, so why do I need them when I’m already full and satisfied? Plus, it also helped that I’d did my workout and showered just before going to dinner, so all the huffing, puffing, and sweating I did during the workout were fresh on my mind. I certainly didn’t want to undo all that hard work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.