Weight Watcher...**Wednesday** Jan 31st

Cheryl-
I'm so happy you went into such detail because now I feel really good about the doc I found. In my prelim call today every single test you mentioned (plus EKG) will be performed next week. She also went thru the meds that if needed will be prescribed and its all the same ones you mentioned. YES!!!!!!
Thats so cool you found a MD w/ Bio Knowledge! I am keeping my eyes open for a OB/GYN that deals in it... you'd think that would be easy to find but I sure cant seem to. Anyway.... Thanks again for all the info, support & sharing of wisdom. I just luv ya silly!:7

Lori:
I'm doing the happy dance with ya :D ;) Nice work! Don’t worry about this gal, heading straight for my bed, well I think I'm able to straighen up a bit. ((((((((THEN)))))))) night...night...

Tracie:
That makes me feel good; I love to hear you laugh :7 More pictures, pleases! pretty Pleases, with your big bicep on top :) :) I know one thing lady ((T)) not letting you or anyone else leave me in the dusk, you guys been rocking and rolling. I want something good to report to ;( ;( :p :p I’m keeping up with you guys. Did you hear that Cheryl x( Amy x( Lori x(

Gidget:
I know you :) when I seen your pictures, I was like, there’s my girl :D Really tho, you have (((always))) been a big INSPIRATION to me. Your son is darling:) So good you got your workout in, and a nice one at that, you go!!! One thing I do know about you, since I've been on this forum you have always been very dedicated and loyal to working out. So don’t worry these guys are going to whip you back into shape ;-)

Claude:
Indeed I am a 'MADWOMAN' I stand so proud of my title chest up, chest up :p :9 :9. I have missed you x( :) :) how is everything?

You know what guys, I'm going home. Have a wonderful evening all. night..night

Teddygirl~

Teddygirl, thanks! Your name rung a bell as well and I think I was on a check in with you just before I got preggo? Am I correct? My mind isn't working as great these days, LOL. So how is the weight loss going for ya? Maybe we will meet our goal weight at the sametime!:)

Im trying to figure out why I am hungrier in the evenings then I am all day. I think I could go all day without eating but after dinner, I could spend all evening eating! I don't though.It just takes to much energy at the end of the day to get up and get something to eat:) But in the afternoon, I keep opening cupboard doors looking for something and its usually sweets. I read something about that in my breastfeeding book though and I think its common for breastfeeding women to crave sweets.

Anyway, I think I am going to watch American Idol and then call it a day. (totally depending on the little guy) My parents are comming here in the morning so I don't know if I will get my workout in before they arrive.And in the afternoon I am taking the baby out to get weighed and that will take up most of the afternoon.

Lori:)

Hi everyone,
I've been running around and doing some arends. I did managed to squeeze in a workout. I did Low Max interveals 4-7 for 44 min.
Lori- I've been doing Cathe's rotations since November 06. I just got done with Jan.07.rotation. I've been gaining weight since we left Germany two and a half years ago. My husband is in the Army. So when we re-assigned to the States I couldn't run anymore, due to the heat here in El Paso, and I developed legg and foot strains. The gym was to far away. I did work out at home with FitTV, but looking back I didn't push myself that hard. I think I didn't do enough cardio. Maybe one day I will start running again??? I really like Cathes' rotaions, I don't have to think about putting one together. Cathe knows what she is doing, I on the other hand don't have a clue! Can't wait to see what Cathe post for tomorrow...If I go by the WW book points I definetly eat to much!LOL! I measure everything and I am still hungry. But I think I make better food choices.

Hope everbody has a good night sleep!
See you tomorrow!
Belinda

Traci, you've convinced me - I just broke down and subscribed to Oxygen. It's cheapest on Amazon - $19 and change for a year... even cheaper than eBay at $22 or $23... so I'm IN. Those articles you mentioned sound great!

Lori, Belinda, great workouts!!!

I've only been doing Cathe rotations since November, and they've kicked my butt (I am adding in extra cardio and mixing it up enough that I've only been taking a rest day once every 2-3 weeks on average) Love them! If there isn't a new Feb. rotation posted soon I may just repeat January with a few modifications. Fitness Freak's rotation looks great, but I would like to do more than a 45 min-1 hr workout...

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.