Weight Watcher....**Saturday**

Kali, yes, we're all in this together - so no hiding out ever again, you hear? :) :) :)

Belinda, hurray on gettin CTX and Cardio Kicks! That'll kick start your enthusiasm for sure.

Lori, hope you love the new shoes - and what better reason to go for a run? :)

Jessica, SparkPeople suggests 1200-1550 calories, but I think it really depends on how much you're working out. I'm finding that when I'm doing 9-11 hours of hard exercise a week, especially with heavy weights workouts, I'm doing better on 1600-1700, but it's critical that the calories be really clean. My primary treat is a little dark chocolate every day for "nutritional value" but it's typically accounting for 110-220 calories a day (oy!)

Outside of that I'm keeping dessert treats to 1 a week, if that, and I'm not eating fried foods, etc. ever. Almost no white flour. Very little animal products - using pasteurized egg whites for the majority of my protein needs with some nuts and chicken or ocassional tofu to finish it out. Lots of fruits and vegetables, and at least 30-35 g of fiber per day. Hope that helps.

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.