Weight Loss Rotation BEFORE the holidays!!!

glogal1

Cathlete
Cathe:
I was wondering if you could come up w/ a Weight Loss Rotation BEFORE the holidays? I would sure like to work on losing about 5lbs before Thanksgiving comes around.

Any kinda workouts would do, but targeting the lower body would be GREAT! Also, some running added would be a super bonus.

Thanks! I LOVE your workouts and presently doing the upper body bliss rotation!

Take care:)
Gloria

P.S. have almost all your tapes!

i think that would be a perfect rotation for november. the holiday shape up rotation. and maybe do another extension of it in december.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

you know i was just thinking a minute ago(LOL there she goes again) not only a good rotation for the holiday shape up/maintence but also mix in something to relieve stress. it seems no matter what ppl are more stressed then normal during the seasons. i get it from family drama, they just love to let it all out this time of year and ensue jerry springer style drama, and crowded stores. i just wanted a gallon of milk ppl LOL!!!

anyway i figure that is why ppl eat alot this time of year as well. something to ease them during stressful times. just a thought, LOL i seem to be thinking to much latley.

kassia

Kassia:
thanks for replying. That's a great name for this rotation. I hope Cathe sees it and it inspires her to make up a GREAT rotation.

You know, I was thinking too....you were talking about stress. I think if we have a rotation that will help us lose a few lbs before the holidays, that's half the stress beaten right there, don't you think???

take care:)
Gloria

>I think if we have a rotation that will help us lose a few lbs
>before the holidays, that's half the stress beaten right
>there, don't you think???
>
>take care:)
>Gloria
oh agree that would help but sometimes exeternal forces(family,money,etc)sometimes makes it harder to stick with it. but exercise is the best and i know a good long stretch/yoga workout is the key to letting go. it also helps with shaping up. double duty,they way we like to do it.

kassia

I agree with this thought too, I think it would really help people to keep their calm during the holiday season. And look good too!!

Something similar to August, with an extra day of Stretch Max??? Hmmm...Interesting, and VERY wanted by this Catheite!!

MJ

A rotation aimed at Weight Loss at this time of year would be great! Now I don't run (so have to sub in some step/kickboxing) and my lower body is NOT my big problem (actually it's the spare tire:)), so right now I'm just waiting for her November rotation...whatever she comes up with...and that should work for me anyway...I simply HAVE to watch how much I eat, no matter how much I workoutx( !!!

So we all agree...we NEED some type of rotation that will get these lbs off, right??? COME CATHE....do your magic!! LOL

Gloria

I agree with you guys. I'd love a weight loss rotation. I pulled out an earlier one from this year specifically because I'm trying to lose a few pounds before the holiday stresses begin.

Please, Cathe?? Pretty, pretty please?? :)

I agree with everybody else who says we need a rotation for fat burning prior to and during the holiday season not just after the fact. This way we won't be packing on the pounds (hopefully) while we're enjoying the holiday treats.

Sharon

well ladies...it seems cathe answered our pleas. Yes, she has the November rotation targeting just what we need. hope you all will join me in doing this!

Gloria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.