Weight loss Checkin

Susan53

Well here we are...another Monday!

I really shouldn't be here.....I haven't lost a pound since checking in here. I'm not depressed about it....it is just kind of funny...a weight loss check in and I stay the same weight.

I do feel really good. I took last week off from weights and most cardio....I did Step Fit and went for a 5k walk. I needed a break and took one.

We went to a reception on Friday and saw some people we haven't seen in a while and I had people telling me how good I looked. So even if the weight is the same I do feel I have made changes and others are noticing it too.

My body fat is high....not into the dangerous....but high non the less. Maybe I'll just have to live with this. I have a doctors appointment for October...that is as soon as I could get one for a physical....and I'll find out what my health is like from his point of view. Life is good and I'm not going to fret as long as I'm healthy.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey Susan. I have been too scared to weigh. I have done fairly well with my eating. Right now I have a raging eye infection in both eyes and it's making working out hard to do. I am just doing weights right now because I can't see very well.

Anyway, I might think about weighing next week if I do well this week. I had a great week last week and felt good during my workouts. Hopefully this eye think will clear up and I can get back to normal.

Have a great week!!!

Kelly

Well, for the last 2 weeks I have finally upped my workouts to 5 per week and this a.m. the scale said I lost 5lbs. I have lost this same 5 lbs before so I'm not that impressed but I am determined not to see the scale go up again.

Interesting note: You can join Weight Watchers online! They have an introductory offer of 3 months for $49.95, which is $10.00 off. I'm not sure if signing up online is available in only certain areas. I just may do it because I want to learn about their point system. Every little bit helps! I collect ideas and tweak them to suit my habits.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.