Weigh In Date

fitchick14

I have noticed that I am unable to change the date of my weigh in on Workout Manager. As I am in Australia, I am a day ahead of the date that is on the calender. In the previous Workout Manager I could physically change the date when I weighed in so that I was always weighing in on my correct date. I'm currently unable to see if I can do this on this version.

Cheers :)

I don't think this is something that is currently possible, but it should be. I'll add it to our to the do list.

I have noticed that I am unable to change the date of my weigh in on Workout Manager. As I am in Australia, I am a day ahead of the date that is on the calender. In the previous Workout Manager I could physically change the date when I weighed in so that I was always weighing in on my correct date. I'm currently unable to see if I can do this on this version.

Cheers :)
Does this also mean the ability to back date your daily values is also not possible. I notice I can't go back and put in calories consumed for a previous day. Thanks for your help.

It just means that as of right now you can not go back and enter a value for a previous date. This is something we are working on and hope to add to the WM in a few more days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.