Weekend Check-in Saturday, November 18th & Sunday, November 19th, 2023

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Rest day for me today. Working this morning but plan to be back at it tomorrow. Yeah!

Have a wonderful day and I hope some of you can get in a workout.

Leaf Max 2.0 will hopefully start early this morning so I can get it done. You know you’re in it to win it when you are simultaneously shaking your fist at the still-shedding trees in your yard and also looking at your neighbors’ leaf piles and saying, “Wow, good job, Frank. That must have been a lot of work.”

I have officially become boring. :D

Still debating Super Cuts in addition to Leaf Max and Clean Max. (Hmmm..)

Have a fantastic Saturday! And don’t forget to start thawing your turkeys!

Good morning girls! Siobhan, enjoy your rest day! Anita, I thought you were finished
with Leaf Max! But, it sounds like you are ready to tackle it again! Good luck..and hope
you are able to get in Supercuts. Regardless, you are getting in quite a workout!

No turkey thawing for me.....It's just me & Jack (my doggie) so I'm not sure what we
will be up to that day. Perhaps I will visit my sister.....

This morning I did tackle a YouTube workout--Coach Ali--Suspension Training &
Weight Plate-Upper Body which was 51 min. Eek! I enjoyed it but boy, I know
my arms are going to be sore tomorrow! I'm still learning the suspension training
moves and modifications, but I am liking it as another way to work out. and of course,
I love using weight plates.

I might tackle "Grocery Max" later this morning...I did get a few things yesterday
when I went to what I thought was my hair appt. but still need to visit Wally World
(Walmart). Believe me, that's a task in itself....

Have a good day!

This morning I did tackle a YouTube workout--Coach Ali--Suspension Training &
Weight Plate-Upper Body which was 51 min. Eek! I enjoyed it but boy, I know
my arms are going to be sore tomorrow! I'm still learning the suspension training
moves and modifications, but I am liking it as another way to work out. and of course,
I love using weight plates.

I might tackle "Grocery Max" later this morning...I did get a few things yesterday
when I went to what I thought was my hair appt. but still need to visit Wally World
(Walmart). Believe me, that's a task in itself…
I LOVE suspension training. I looked at how much a TRX system was and shook my head, though. It’s spendy.

But I figured out a way around it — gym rings! They are a fraction of the price, installed easily into my basement ceiling, and they are adjustable — just like TRX. The grip is different — obviously — but I figured if world class gymnasts can figure it out, I can too. They work wonderfully for TRX.

Gym rings also serve as a great way to stretch or as an extra balance or supporting structure when you need some help on harder moves, like pistol squats or pull ups. I’m so glad I have them.

GOOD JOB on 51 minutes of upper body! That sounds killer. Happy day!

And yes — WallyWorld definitely qualifies as Grocery Max. I need a hype man and a cheering section to get through that gauntlet. Good luck! LOL

I looked at how much a TRX system was and shook my head, though. It’s spendy.
Agree…way to pricey!!! I got a Gaiam suspension trainer at CVS, of all places. It was
like $24.49 and I had a CVS 25% off coupon so it was like $19.00 with tax. :). I like it.
it’s 2 straps that go over a door with 4 anchor points, the handles & foot straps are
padded really nice….and it’s all I need ! :)

SUUUUUPERRRRRR CUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTSSSSS!
I feel amazing. LOVED IT. Great workout. I used a bench to modify for those dratted burpees (shudder) and the kick outs. But I got almost all the sit-up/pushups done (on my knees for pushups). Probably my new favorite workout.

Eye of the Tiger!

ON TO LEAF MAX 2.0!

Happy Saturday ladies:)

Siobhan- Good morning to you as well. Enjoy your rest day. Have a wonderful Saturday & weekend:)

Anita- Wow! Now there's a workout Leaf Max and Supercuts. I'm all for modifying burpees, it's all fair you are still doing them just modified. That's a huge win in my book, bravo!
Good for you having gym rings for suspension training. TRX is crazy expensive, but it does motivate one to find an affordable alternative. WTF!
Congrats on getting it done today. Have a great Saturday & weekend;)

Linda- Whatever you Thanksgiving plan hope you & Jack have a good one. Great job on all your workouts today with:

YT- Coach Ali--Suspension Training & Weight Plate-Upper Body= 51 Min - I can imagine the DOMS- take it easy. High fives on suspension training, it's been a while since I've done it so I'd have start all over new, it is tough.
Ooh I love weight plate abs and stuff. Oh and good luck tackling grocery max.:)
Awesome job today Double high fives and WTG!!;) Have a great Saturday & weekend.:)

Annette- Hello's and waves. I hope your enjoy your Saturday/ weekend. Have a great day;)

Here's today's workout schedule:

KCM 30MTF- Your Best Body- Premix- Workout #2 w Cardio rests =40 Min
Ab Hits - Workout #9 = 6 Min Power Hour
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! - 45-minute Cycling Class = 55 Min w/ stretch

Enjoy your Saturday ladies:)

Nora

Nice Saturday workout lineup Nora with KCM 30MTF- Your Best Body- Premix- Workout #2 w Cardio rests =40 Min., Ab Hits - Workout #9 = 6 Min Power Hour & YT-Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! - 45-minute Cycling Class = 55 Min w/ stretch. WTG!

Tomorrow will be my rest day…..

Hi ladies,

Today was a rest day, with some laundry and a Walmart run in there too. We had a time getting through town because we didn't know what time the parade was so of course we hit the detours and had to go out of our way to even get to Walmart. Thankfully it was all over by the time we finished.

Nice "workouts" ladies!

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. I ended up doing another four hours on leaves today. Still have to tackle the back yard (next week, don’t worry!)
BIG HEARTS to everyone.

Sundays are always my “rest days” (not that I’m not busy on Sundays, I just don’t work out). So I‘m with Linda (AquaGirl? I’m still learning names LOL). Sunday = rest day. I don’t know if this is consensus, but I refuse to work out on Sundays. I need a non-negotiable rest day or I will never stop. Besides, I’m resting for Monday — Burn Sets, woohoo!

I will take a rah-rah for doing the touch down lunges in Super Cuts (sorry, I know I’m needy) but I am quite proud that I looked at it and thought, “No way!” But ended up doing it quite well (with a pause button breather in between sides). That means that my cardio, strength and endurance are getting better. I am so pleased. Gains, however small, are cause for applause.

Well done today, ladies! So much hard work. Have a peaceful Sunday and I will be back on Monday!

Here's your "Rah-Rah" for a job well done with the touch down lunges! :):) I use Supercuts
chapters alot in blenders, but not sure I have ever used those. Now I know why! LOL!

Yep, you're right....Aqua girl = Linda :):)

Enjoy your Sunday!

Good Sunday Morning Everyone,

This morning I did about an hour of Cardio Supersets (haven't done that one in a while - no cool down) and Hoco for 15 minutes (tough). I will do my own stretch now.

Looks like a couple of you got in a workout yesterday. Great job! And stellar job with raking leaves Anita.

Have a great day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.