Weekend Check-in Saturday, January 20th & Sunday, January 21st, 2024

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

I am taking a rest day today. I have to work this morning and don't have time to fit in a workout. I hope to be back at it tomorrow.

Anita - sorry to read about your PF. It's so frustrating when body parts flare up. I wish you a speedy healing
Nora - you are probably right. I know I feel better when I am in bed by 9pm but sometimes I stretch it to 9:30 or 10:00 - then I feel it as I naturally waken around 5am
Annette - I hope your perm looks lovely! How often do you have to perm your hair?
Linda and Lannette - have a wonderful weekend - rest days for you both?

See you all tomorrow!

Today is STS Week 3, Disc 9, Legs — 55 minutes
and STS Ab Circuits, Medicine Ball Abs — 10 minutes

Happy rest day, Siobhan! Thanks for the well wishes. I’m being pro-active with it and using KT tape, lots of stretching and ice. I want to nip it before I am unable to walk. Keeping blood flow to it and staying flexible definitely seems to help.

Waves to Nora, Annette, Linda and Lannette! (Did I miss anyone?)

Good morning girls! Enjoy your rest day Siobhan! Anita, have fun with STS Week 3, Disc 9, Legs and Ab Circuits, Med Ball Abs-10min. I think I mentioned it before, but the Med
Ball Abs from Ab Circuits is my favorite one, especially the last part of it, which is
standing.

I hadn't planned anything for today, but I did go ahead and do a couple little shorter
workouts for the heck of it!

Peloton- 10 min. Endurance Row & Post-Row stretch.
YT- Fitness Type- 10 min. TRX Beginner workout
YT-Phoenix Nation- 10 min. Shred Jump Rope workout

I can bunch alot of stuff in 30 min. :)

Tomorrow will be a rest day.....I had Shovel Max 3 days this week, and I'm plum tired
and sore.

Waves to Nora, Lannette & Annette!

Happy weekend Everyone!

Siobhan: Hope your day is productive with some time for rest too.

Anita: Have a good workout! I own STS and Abs Circuits but have never done the entire program. It always feels like such a commitment. You’re doing such a good job of it.

Nora: Have a great day.

Annette: I’d love to see a picture of your hair. Have a great day.

Today was the Pyramid Pump Lower Body premix for me.

I can bunch alot of stuff in 30 min. :)

You sure did and it was nicely balanced too!

Lannette, Thanks! For a spur of the moment workout(s), it was pretty good! :)

Nice choice of Pyramid Pump Lower Body premix…..Pyramid Pump is a good
workout too…I don’t lift as heavy as Cathe…or most people I guess…. I just do
what I can do!! :)

Lannette, Thanks! For a spur of the moment workout(s), it was pretty good! :)

Nice choice of Pyramid Pump Lower Body premix…..Pyramid Pump is a good
workout too…I don’t lift as heavy as Cathe…or most people I guess…. I just do
what I can do!! :)
These days I lift a bit lighter too. By the time I work out I’ve been fasting for close to 22 hours. This is by design because it stresses my metabolism to force autophagy to kick in. Cathe workouts are working quite well this way and I enjoy them so win, win, win.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan, I get a perm about every 3 months with a cut in between at 6 -8 weeks out from the perm.

Today I actually worked out, guess I had to make up for not getting a workout in this past Monday. So I brought out "Hardcore Kickbox Circuit " with Guillermo Gomez and Janis Saffell. It is 53 minutes long. I hadn't done it in a very long time and to my surprise I was better able to get all the moves and hold some movements for longer than I did in the past, yay me!

Now I need to vacuum.

Nice workouts and rest days.

Add on 15 minutes of Vacuum Max and 18 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Pictures are hard for me to post on this board but I will try, maybe not today, the perm has to relax and you can't wash them for 2 days(though I do sometimes at least get them wet after 1 day).

Have a great weekend!!

Last edited:
Pictures are hard for me to post on this board but I will try, maybe not today, the perm has to relax and you can't wash them for 2 days(though I do sometimes at least get them wet after 1 day).

Have a great weekend!!
Nice workout Annette! Please don’t go to a lot of trouble to post a picture. I didn’t intend that.

Is your hair still the length that it is in your Avatar?

Hi Lannette,

It is a bit shorter and curlier as it always is with a new perm. The avatar picture is showing my hair grown our a little.

Hi girls, happy Saturday/ weekend:)

Siobhan- Enjoy your rest day, and feel better;)

Anita- Great job on your workout today with:

STS Week 3, Disc 9, Legs = 55 min - Good stuff!
STS Ab Circuits, Medicine Ball Abs= 10 min- Love this one!

Take it easy with the PF and be careful, sending you healling wishes;)

Linda- great job on today's mini workout:

Love all the variety you packed into 3 10 min each sessions for a total of 30 Min, high fives & awesome stuff.
Have a great weekend and hopefully no shovel max:)

Lannette- Great job on your workout today with:

Pyramid Pump Lower Body premix- The Pyramid Pump dvd is a good one and love the premixes. No worries these days I can't lift as heavy as Cathe and crew and I'm ok with that.
I just do what I can do and I'm a happy camper and only increase the weights if I can with good form. So good for you on your workout. High fives & WTG!
Have a great weekend ;)

Annette- Awesome you got your perm done, enjoy! Ooh you got in a workout and did not expect to do so, yay!!

Great job on your workout with:

Hardcore Kickbox Circuit " with Guillermo Gomez and Janis Saffell = 53 Min - I think I have this one, so cool. I remember it being a challenging workout and a fun one
Plus adding on vaccuum max. WTG & high fives on your workouts.:) Have an amazing weekend;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen - Live Strength- WORKOUT WITH ME! -30-min Full Body Strength Training w/ Dumbbells = 34 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Live Cycle -LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout!- 50-min Cycling Class + Encore = 57 Min

Enjoy your weekend girls;)

Nora

Nice workout Nora! YT- Kaleigh Cohen - Live Strength- WORKOUT WITH ME! -30-min Full Body Strength Training w/ Dumbbells = 34 Min & YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Live Cycle -LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout!- 50-min Cycling Class + Encore = 57 Min. Sounds
like a totally fun time!

Nora: Nice workout yesterday!

I hope everyone has a good day no matter what’s on tap.

I did Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper. We’re also doing a decent amount of our weekly cleaning because of the busy week we have coming up. According to my Apple Watch I’ve already been up and down 14 flights of stairs today. o_O

Lannette, good for you getting in Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper Body today! I am
taking "rest" day from workouts today.....Oh gosh, don't mention weekly cleaning....it's
time for me to start over for the next week, and I'm just not feeling it.....yet.......

You've done alot of walking/climbing today! :)

Side view of hair. Hubby says that I looked washed out but who knows with a selfie.

Attachments

• 20240121_120328.jpg
    20240121_120328.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for the compliment. I will try again tomorrow for a front pic. Really should show the back, that is the best, hair just lays just right in the back.

Thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.